Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2012 9:43:59 AM EDT
Trying to get a new shotgun that i can use for 3 gun and hunting. I know I may get chastised for this, but Im on a very limited budget and want something that i can just change the barrel and take off the extension then use it for hunting between matches. Ive looked into these and they seem to have all the accessories that I want. Ive used some Benellis with the Inertia system and really liked the way it felt. What are yalls opinions?
Link Posted: 10/10/2012 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my m2000 that i used for skeet.  it is a safe queen now, and i'm looking to sell, PM me if your interested.

Link Posted: 10/10/2012 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks IM sent
Link Posted: 10/13/2012 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have seen M2000's here and there.  It's basically a poor man's Benelli.  The ones I saw worked just fine.  For 3gun the 24" looks good.  Nordic makes a mag extension for it.

Link Posted: 11/14/2012 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't used mine for 3 gun yet, but I have done a few Action Shotgun matches with it. I will be using it for 3 gun starting in January. I get my rifle for Christmas. Works fine for me. make sure you break it in, there is a known 250 rnd break in period for the M2000. Other than that it pretty much is a poor mans Benelli, Stoeger is owned by Benelli now. I have the Nordic +6 extension, Nordic follower, and I just replaced the trigger to. Mine has a 20" barrel, so the extension is longer then the barrel, the +4 extension would have been about even with my barrel.

I think one of the big reasons you don't see as many Stoegers in 3 gun is they aren't as well known, and there aren't as many aftermarket parts for them.

Here's a gratuitous gun pron pic:

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy179/tuflehundon/20121107_142448_zpsdc001c3e.jpg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top