User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:

Man fuck that noise.... run dogs on your own property and not somebody else's.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:
Originally Posted By antenna_farmer:
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
I almost bought hunting property in Va.  I discussion with the neighbors, the locals run dogs from the highway and feel they have the “right” to run dogs over the county including the prospect property.  Long tradition by a few bad apples with commissioners support.

It's a huge problem here.  The main reason is that the "right" of dog hunters to go wherever the fuck they want without permission is enshrined in the Code of Virginia.  It is also a felony to shoot a trespassing hunting dog that is running game off your land.  The fucking dog "hunters" take full advantage.

My wife and I have given up on firearm season entirely.  Damned dogs have ruined it.

If you need 15 dogs and $5k in associated gear to put venison in your freezer, you ain't no hunter.

No surprise to me that OP's trespasser problem involves dog hunters.

Man fuck that noise.... run dogs on your own property and not somebody else's.

Largest land owner in our county is also the worst dog runner. And they have forced other dog runners to pay to run in high fence areas. You can have their vehicle on camera with the gun shot and the deer laying on the side of the road and still not get them prosecuted. The excuse the resolution was not good enough to tell who actually shot the deer. I would fully support defunding the game wardens. I honestly don’t know what good they do? The one state Law Enforcement branch with the power to investigate DA and judges and yet the biggest cowards. They shake down medium class land owners to extort money yet bough to the rich and powerful.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:

Panhandle?
View Quote

Central Florida.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck trespassers!

Good job OP!
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Eat_Beef:

...and then they wonder why folks lose their mind and people get shot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eat_Beef:
Originally Posted By sparkyD:

Largest land owner in our county is also the worst dog runner. And they have forced other dog runners to pay to run in high fence areas. You can have their vehicle on camera with the gun shot and the deer laying on the side of the road and still not get them prosecuted. The excuse the resolution was not good enough to tell who actually shot the deer. I would fully support defunding the game wardens. I honestly don’t know what good they do? The one state Law Enforcement branch with the power to investigate DA and judges and yet the biggest cowards. They shake down medium class land owners to extort money yet bough to the rich and powerful.

...and then they wonder why folks lose their mind and people get shot.

Or disappear with $40,000.00 still in the truck and the family dog completely unharmed.  They need to wake up.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top