Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2017 6:36:00 PM EDT
I know this subject gets beaten to death this time of year, but here it goes... Does anyone know of a decent field or landowner that would let some clean, safe hunters hunt Dove in the DFW area? Not looking for a handout, just some info.

Backstory: I live in the Frisco area, and I have property out in Red River county (East TX). I go out every year and spend around 3 days in the heat trying to bag as many as I can, or limit. This year, my best friend went, not a hunter but wanted to give it a go and a decent shot with a 12ga. However, with all weather the last two weeks this year was terrible. Barely any birds to be found. I took 6, my buddy took 1 the whole three day weekend.
Basically I'm afraid he's gonna loose interest, and the four hour roundtrip drive just isn't practical for piss-poor results.
Hoping to find a field to put him on some birds so he can see how much fun it's suppose to be. I'm willing to spend a little, or repay the favor.
Anywho, if you have any info on a location/place, or your an outfitter, I would much appreciate a PM or email. Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at the TX annual public hunting permit?

Here's the list of hunting locations in region 4: DFW
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top