Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 9:27:29 AM EDT
Been trying to search in the forums for any input on the Sitka Open Country. I have a friend who used it for his last bow hunt and said he got with in 10 feet and was able to draw with out spooking them.
Anyone else have any experience with this camo? I have also looked at getting more Mossy Oak but in the Brush pattern.

I will mainly be hunting in West Texas and some Colorado/Montana.

Thank you in advance
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been out in it this year Archery hunting and I have had deer and elk get within 15yds of me. It was almost like they were looking right through me I was pretty suprised they just looked and looked, sniffed and walked away unspooked. Everytime I'm out in that stuff and see animals I'm more and more impressed with the pattern. (Gore Optifade)
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I am sold on it. I will be picking up the 90% pants and jacket or the stormfront pants and jacket in the open country

It would be nice to finally shot a good buck with a bow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top