Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 10:11:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fleshwound] [#1]
Glad to see you're still around fast. Your books are excellent. Just finished book 2 and awaiting the third installment. You can't imagine the feeling of finishing book 2 and the last comments were from 2009. I thought this can't happen! You have an amazing talent and I am honored to have read your captivating novels. I've lost a lot of sleep in the past few weeks cause I just couldn't put the tablet down. I wish you all the luck in publishing your work and know I will do my best in spreading the word about these great books I just read. And of course I'll be getting them for myself as well.

Don't leave us in the confines of the power plant. We need to see the light after the darkest part of the day.

Page 7 ownage!
Link Posted: 1/31/2013 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope to get back into things again.  It just been hectic with some serious medical issues and deaths in the family.  But on the plus, Im retired now from law enforcement and one would think I'd have lots of time.  But the part time buisness is now closer to full time so.....
Thanks for your support and I'm happy you enjoy the reads.   I'm even dusting off another 3 volume set of a previous story (not zombie but post-apocalyptic).
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Bring it!
Link Posted: 5/3/2013 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Had to wait out the initial 90 day lock on amazon, but check out new price for kindle addition.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 2:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]
oh your killing me here.......
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Prone,  did my reply make it to you?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top