Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The cordless refurbished Milwaukee was delivered today. I need to attach the Lock N Lube. Can’t wait to use it this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know it’s not hard to use a manual grease gun. But it’s a hell of a lot easier to use an electric. I’m a mere mortal, my hands and body get sore.

I also use electric impacts for changing 62 chisel plow shovels at once. I could use a breaker bar, but the electric is far faster and easier. I’d like to have use of my body in my old age. There’s not many old farmers around that don’t walk around sore all day, I’d rather not be like them.
View Quote
Sorry, I didn't speak clearly what I intended to say.

For a farmer, heavy equipment operator etc, that has legitimate use for electric I get it and if I were still actively involved in the family farm you can bet I would be using electric on the big stuff. I just (IMHO) think a lot of people that have them don't actually have legitimate need for them. But that's the beauty of our nation and freedom. You don't have to have a need to own it, just a desire and the ability to make it happen (money).
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#3]
To me if you get an locknload grease head you can get by with a manual grease gun around the house. I bought a cheap air
one from tractor supply and so far I have been happy with it. I do need to get the locknload grease head .
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought the lock and load attachment but it was not compatible with some of the zerks I had to reach.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top