User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
4 Wavian 20L cans in the back of my truck, for 4 years, in heavy duty overlanding mounts, under a topper. I rotate with ethanol free gas annually. Never a bit of fumes in the back, even when the topper has been closed up for weeks in the summer. I store all the adapters and spouts in a 7.62 can. I treat with PRI-G when rotating. This is the mount and half the cans, this is NOT where they are mounted.. someday I will remember to take a picture of them mounted/bolted down. I installed 1/4 x 20 rivnuts in the bed floor, 5 per mount. Up against the front of the bed, sideways. Quick and easy to remove if needed.

https://i.postimg.cc/MZPpTgpT/20180503_152935.jpg
View Quote

Where did you get the mount? I'd like to get a couple but I'd need to make them easily removable.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 10:13:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where did you get the mount? I'd like to get a couple but I'd need to make them easily removable.
View Quote

I got it from Amazon, it's a "Front Runner Double Jerry Can Holder"

I put rivnuts in the bed, 5 1/4x20 screws hold each one in place. I can have them out in about 2 minutes if I need the space. Takes just about the same amount of time to reinstall.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top