Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Actually used some of our stored fuel to rotate it and then went for a hike. We Found some downed red Burch in some slash piles-came back with the big truck, chainsaws, and added another cord to the firewood fort.

PSA:  Hardwood is heavy. My arms and shoulders felt  like they had been doing log drills all afternoon. Maybe I should cross post in a what did you do to prep for cola wars thread?  

Link Posted: 8/8/2020 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BTccw:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318955/686D08B4-0C1A-40CC-87DC-0A31FCB064D5_jpe-1537910.JPG
Actually used some of our stored fuel to rotate it and then went for a hike. We Found some downed red Burch in some slash piles-came back with the big truck, chainsaws, and added another cord to the firewood fort.

PSA:  Hardwood is heavy. My arms and shoulders felt  like they had been doing log drills all afternoon. Maybe I should cross post in a what did you do to prep for cola wars thread?  

View Quote

I like the BFL dude.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:33:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chris_in_TX] [#3]
I scored 2 Aladdin kerosene lamps with spare globes, wicks and mantles. For FREE.

I also got about a chinese hurricane lantern and a handfull of wicks, 1 gallon of paraffin lamp oil. 4 100hr survival candles, 4 50 hr candles and a big box of of about 50 random wax candles.  Later on, I may not have power but my house will smell good.

We got a dehydrator from Cabelas last weekend.  I'm going to make a bunch of jerky and dried apples. The wife is drying veggies for cooking later.  Stocked up on canned goods, paper products, hand soap, and vitamins at Sam's club.  Wife throws in a big bottle of hand sanitizer with every Walmart order.

Also picked up some more canning jars for when my peaches come in later on.  I tossed out 3 5-gallon buckets of them last year because I couldn't eat them and nobody wanted them. I feel really bad for wasting them.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
I scored 2 Aladdin kerosene lamps with spare globes, wicks and mantles. For FREE.

I also got about a chinese hurricane lantern and a handfull of wicks, 1 gallon of paraffin lamp oil. 4 100hr survival candles, 4 50 hr candles and a big box of of about 50 random wax candles.  Later on, I may not have power but my house will smell good.

We got a dehydrator from Cabelas last weekend.  I'm going to make a bunch of jerky and dried apples. The wife is drying veggies for cooking later.  Stocked up on canned goods, paper products, hand soap, and vitamins at Sam's club.  Wife throws in a big bottle of hand sanitizer with every Walmart order.

Also picked up some more canning jars for when my peaches come in later on.  I tossed out 3 5-gallon buckets of them last year because I couldn't eat them and nobody wanted them. I feel really bad for wasting them.
View Quote

Should make some hair of the dog peach liquor with extra peaches and diluted everclear...
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:

Should make some hair of the dog peach liquor with extra peaches and diluted everclear...
View Quote

Good idea.  May try that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My uncle does this with apricots and gives it away every year. Think he cuts it to 110 proof.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]

My uncle does this with apricots and gives it away every year. Think he cuts it to 110 proof.
View Quote

Do you have a recipe?
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Do you have a recipe?
View All Quotes

Do you have a recipe?

I'll ask. Not thinking its much more than fruit and booze. He might throw some sugar in there too. No spices or anything.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#9]

I'll ask. Not thinking its much more than fruit and booze. He might throw some sugar in there too. No spices or anything.
View Quote

Also here for a recipe :-)
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Suntzuigorot:
Bought my first ever pistol. RIA 1911 9mm and 400 rounds of ball ammo to start. Have 50 kilos of rice squared away, a 100 or so canned fish and meat.
View Quote

@Suntzuigorot

With 400rds for training, make sure you do lots of dry fire practice. I’ve got some lesson plans for low round count, high efficiency pistol training. If you would like the info, shoot me a PM.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked up a Craftsman 2200i generator last weekend to compliment my old Troybuilt 3500 watt generator.

Bought 12 gallons of non ethanol gas for them today.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By new_frontier13:

@Suntzuigorot

With 400rds for training, make sure you do lots of dry fire practice. I’ve got some lesson plans for low round count, high efficiency pistol training. If you would like the info, shoot me a PM.
View Quote

Not Suntzuigorot, but I’m sure interested in your lesson plans. PM sent.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Vaquero:

Not Suntzuigorot, but I’m sure interested in your lesson plans. PM sent.
View Quote

I sent a PM too
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I found 223 locally for $5.50 a box so bought my limit of 100 rounds. May go back today for more.

Trying to learn about bulk water filtering and next I want to find out about solar for dummies
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 8:27:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I found 223 locally for $5.50 a box so bought my limit of 100 rounds. May go back today for more.

Trying to learn about bulk water filtering and next I want to find out about solar for dummies
View Quote

That may be worth a drive to Georgia.

Started the 40 day workout a couple of days ago, again. The results were shocking last time, about ten years ago.

Waiting on one part to finish my G19.5 MRDS project.

And not survival per se, but more mindset. I have a 12x12 pop up canopy that stays by the pool and is also used for car camping. It blew over in a storm and broke a leg. Rather than replace the whole thing for $150, I “fabbed” a replacement from aluminum tubing for $10. It got me thinking about stocking supplies. I usually have a few pieces of dimensional lumber around and various hardware. But I never thought about keeping metal stock on hand. I’m not a welder or machinist by any means. My “fabbing” was just measuring and drilling. But you can do a lot with parts or the ability to make parts.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 8:36:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Started the 40 day workout a couple of days ago, again. The results were shocking last time, about ten years ago.

And not survival per se, but more mindset. I have a 12x12 pop up canopy that stays by the pool and is also used for car camping. It blew over in a storm and broke a leg. Rather than replace the whole thing for $150, I “fabbed” a replacement from aluminum tubing for $10. It got me thinking about stocking supplies. I usually have a few pieces of dimensional lumber around and various hardware. But I never thought about keeping metal stock on hand. I’m not a welder or machinist by any means. My “fabbing” was just measuring and drilling. But you can do a lot with parts or the ability to make parts.
View All Quotes

You can rig a lot of stuff with basic tools, a drill, a hacksaw and even duct tap with 1/4" aluminum angle and 1/8" aluminum tubing. Look at scrap metal sellers on ebay and even your local stores like Lowes/HD. I've bought bent pieces from those places for half price and the stuff can be straightened pretty easily.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 8:52:18 AM EDT
[#17]
taking this seriously, and using a remote working situation to plan and get stuff done. I am holding myself accountable to do at least one prepper thing every day.

Monday I Did gun inventory and finally made a spreadsheet. Learned A LOT of stuff I hadn't considered, thinking I had more guns in one caliber than another, etc. Worked up the values and did some history. Turns out 2 revolvers that I considered "too old to function" are actually just fine, rated for +p, and still in service in some parts of the world. I have more calibers than I thought, too, which I guess expands my options if this ammo shortage goes forever. I have emergency supplies of all my go-to ammo from a year ago, happy I took the time and money to do that.

Today I broke the generator out of storage after our move. Hadn't run in like a year. Cleaned up, checked oil, gassed a little, starts on one pull. Ran our back up AC to make sure that worked, too.
Going to buy more food preps
Fixing SUV trunk storage shelf so I can keep more shit in there without being in my way all the time.

Link Posted: 8/12/2020 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Assuming its not reloads and not steel case, you should buy it all at 27.5 cpr or buy as much as you can if there's limits in place.  Anywhere online is double that right now.  Heck even if it is steel case that's still a buy-it-all in my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

Assuming its not reloads and not steel case, you should buy it all at 27.5 cpr or buy as much as you can if there's limits in place.  Anywhere online is double that right now.  Heck even if it is steel case that's still a buy-it-all in my opinion.
View Quote

@rollin-tumblin it's stell case Tula, but I've shot it before with no issues. I would have bought it all but the place has a 5 box/day limit. I'm mostly into 300BO for HD and defense right now but it's starting to feel like any ammo is good ammo.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Re-did my old SUV rear rack. Basically it's an elevated shelf that folds up to access things. It's a really good way to keep a bunch of prep/truck stuff that you always need to have with you handy without taking up the whole damn back area so you can still get groceries and stuff. It's 1" aluminum tube from home depot, with a couple of press fit connectors from Grainger . The aluminum is very easy to work with. I cut the first time with a miter saw, but today I just re-did the legs and used a sawz-all. I replaced a previously shitty (I knew when I did it) MDF topper with some nice 1/2" birch. I may cover it with carpet at some point.

feet are adjustable in front since my SUV has a slight slope (1") back to front. This is over the 3rd row seats so I used some paracord and turnbuckles to tie it down. Still easy to remove should I need to use the seats at some point. I may throw some quick fists under it to hold the fire extinguisher and some recovery stuff. I built it so I could still access the electrical plug and the side storage in a GX460. It also holds a half/nato can exactly between the side and the shelf itself. I had 400 pounds of water on it for a brief trip, but I'd advise putting legs in the middle for support if you're going to do that regularly. I may just do that myself to beef it up, I still have tube left over. I added a few eyelets for bungee tie downs as well.

I did it this high so I could keep a few pelican style cases I already have under there for tool storage. If you did 4" legs a rifle case or 4 would fit under really well

Build prices:
Plywood is 41"x31" from a 4x8 sheet, so let's say $20
If you make it with the legs a hair shorter you could do 2 pieces of 96" 1x1 aluminum tube, which is $42 total at home depot
I have 6 of those connectors @$3 each = $18
used 2 smaller turnbuckles $10
Paracord and a few screws. let's be honest, we all have some already, so $0.
And I used a cheap piano style hinge, which was $13
So the total build looks to be about $103.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/15/2020 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Today put another pound of rendered bacon fat into the freezer. Save as we make bacon, bag when The container is full.

Not sure what I’ll do with it but seems like it would help season canned soups or rice and beans.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Purchased 8 hour candles from the dollar store. Cheap and actually decent.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Fed the steer
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Local grocery store is having a sale on very large pork shoulder roasts so I got one.  Will get more later this week if I can make room in the freezer.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Re-did my old SUV rear rack. Basically it's an elevated shelf that folds up to access things. It's a really good way to keep a bunch of prep/truck stuff that you always need to have with you handy without taking up the whole damn back area so you can still get groceries and stuff. It's 1" aluminum tube from home depot, with a couple of press fit connectors from Grainger . The aluminum is very easy to work with. I cut the first time with a miter saw, but today I just re-did the legs and used a sawz-all. I replaced a previously shitty (I knew when I did it) MDF topper with some nice 1/2" birch. I may cover it with carpet at some point.

feet are adjustable in front since my SUV has a slight slope (1") back to front. This is over the 3rd row seats so I used some paracord and turnbuckles to tie it down. Still easy to remove should I need to use the seats at some point. I may throw some quick fists under it to hold the fire extinguisher and some recovery stuff. I built it so I could still access the electrical plug and the side storage in a GX460. It also holds a half/nato can exactly between the side and the shelf itself. I had 400 pounds of water on it for a brief trip, but I'd advise putting legs in the middle for support if you're going to do that regularly. I may just do that myself to beef it up, I still have tube left over. I added a few eyelets for bungee tie downs as well.

I did it this high so I could keep a few pelican style cases I already have under there for tool storage. If you did 4" legs a rifle case or 4 would fit under really well

Build prices:
Plywood is 41"x31" from a 4x8 sheet, so let's say $20
If you make it with the legs a hair shorter you could do 2 pieces of 96" 1x1 aluminum tube, which is $42 total at home depot
I have 6 of those connectors @$3 each = $18
used 2 smaller turnbuckles $10
Paracord and a few screws. let's be honest, we all have some already, so $0.
And I used a cheap piano style hinge, which was $13
So the total build looks to be about $103.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6361__1__jpg-1546158.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6363_jpg-1546159.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6364_jpg-1546160.JPG
View Quote

Nice!

Link Posted: 8/15/2020 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Bought a bag and used it to concentrate my overall medical supplies into one bag that we could need to grab and run.  Previously was in a cardboard box, too easy to spill stuff out.

Put all the antibiotics in a separate grab-n-go bag to keep in the fridge near the other gear.  Checked my portable med kit out, still good to go.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Had the new IWI Masada out testing it.  Got five mags and a holster so far.  Really like it, shoots very well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Bought a bag and used it to concentrate my overall medical supplies into one bag that we could need to grab and run.  Previously was in a cardboard box, too easy to spill stuff out.

Put all the antibiotics in a separate grab-n-go bag to keep in the fridge near the other gear.  Checked my portable med kit out, still good to go.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73248/IMG_20200815_105525600__2__jpg-1547876.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73248/IMG_20200815_112045852__2__jpg-1547879.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73248/IMG_20200815_112057832__2__jpg-1547880.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73248/IMG_20200815_111817482__2__jpg-1547881.JPG
View Quote

I'm digging it!
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#29]
For today, ordered 220 rounds of 5.45, 100 rounds of 223 and 100 rounds of 7.62. Picked up two Tapco 74 mags. For non-gun stuff, picked up toothbrushes, floss and mouth washes. Antibiotic ointments, band aids, and dressings.

Next, I'm going to be getting some of those Wise Food Containers if I find the reviews to be good.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 12:51:36 AM EDT
[#30]
My youngest has gone off to college, and the wife and I are moving to a smaller home on a lake. I'm going through the painful process of downsizing my preps. Getting rid of many items that were secondary or tertiary and getting back to more of the basics.    

On the plus side, I was able to keep the vast majority of food storage. Still good for six months in that arena. Pulled some older food out for testing-Yoders bacon, Bega cheese and red feather butter- all from around 2008.  Will crack open and try it out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 6:42:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Yesterday I Convinced the wife we should get more and showed her some of the crop destruction in Iowa. She’s more on board than ever!

Going to start going outside the pantry for storage. What’s a good can rotation system that’s not too DIY intensive.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By XxSLASHERxX:
Got Divorced.

It really gives me a Thousand dollars a month to buy anything I want now.

View Quote

And less food you need to store ;)

I picked up a Chiappa Mini Badger single shot 22 today. The store was out of ammo but this was on sale for a stupid-not-to-price. I'll probably end up making it an end of the world style build and then mostly shoot some practice to make sure I'm not burning through rounds at the range.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
Fed the steer
View Quote

What comes around goes around.
Link Posted: 8/17/2020 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#35]

I picked up a Chiappa Mini Badger single shot 22 today. The store was out of ammo but this was on sale for a stupid-not-to-price. I'll probably end up making it an end of the world style build and then mostly shoot some practice to make sure I'm not burning through rounds at the range.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxSLASHERxX:
Got Divorced.

It really gives me a Thousand dollars a month to buy anything I want now.

A good woman is worth everything... trashy woman, not so much.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I bought this thing. I’m not sure why. I think it would be a cool wander the woods and forage gun but I’m
1) never going to do that and
2) have other guns that would be better.

Already tempted to sell and do something less dumb with the money.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#37]
also re-did my go bags. I have 2, one for the house and one for the truck. My thought is the house bag is enough to get me into truck. Truck is enough to get me away from house (or home if I'm working).

House bag. This is to grab in an emergency evacuation like fire, etc:
water
some cash
copy of truck keys
light medical
lights/knives/fire
AR/carry gun reloads

Truck bag:
Heavier medical (more for an accident)
water
MREs
some cash
lights/knives/fire
AR/carry gun reloads
going to do good boots/warm clothing
Truck gun (10/22 takedown with ammo and mags)

Then car support stuff, jump packs, rain gear, shovel, that kind of shit.

Link Posted: 8/19/2020 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Picked up a lifetime double barrel composter for $40. Needs one of the hinges worked on (rust), but otherwise works.

https://www.lifetime.com/lifetime-60309-lifetime-double-bin-rotating-composter-100-gallon
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 2:07:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: steviesterno16] [#39]
Figured I could make the little badger a bit more prepper-ready. Mostly done to see if I like the cord since clearly the colors are more LSU than subdued

Added the magpul rail covers and took off the bottom rail. Helps how it feels for sure.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Found a restaurant supply warehouse that doesn't require a membership.
Picked up another 50# rice, 25# flour, 24# sugar, and 25# salt
Also have the buckets, mylar, and O2 absorbers to package it all up. Hopefully get some of it done tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Picked a couple gallons of blueberries and dried them.
Worked on Chicken fencing.
Today its add to firewood fort.

Read an interesting article from Yahoo via Forbes about the 32 things you DONT need.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/guns-32-other-things-definitely-173000913.html

BRB.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:44:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PointBlank82] [#42]
Originally Posted By BTccw:
Picked a couple gallons of blueberries and dried them.
Worked on Chicken fencing.
Today its add to firewood fort.

Read an interesting article from Yahoo via Forbes about the 32 things you DONT need.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/guns-32-other-things-definitely-173000913.html

BRB.
View Quote

Oh that's fucking great. I love how they blatantly state you don't need an N95 mask, but they should be reserved for HC workers. Also, don't buy those nasty guns or non-perishable foods. Oh and leave the WIC labeled stuff for the poors.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Oh that's fucking great. I love how they blatantly state you don't need an N95 mask, but they should be reserved for HC workers. Also, don't buy those nasty guns or non-perishable foods. Oh and leave the WIC labeled stuff for the poors.
View Quote

@PointBlank82

right?!?!?! it's like an "exactly what you should be storing up" list. Idiots.

Going to stock up a bit extra hard at the grocery store today and tomorrow. While there are 2 hurricanes expected to hit nearby, none should get me here in North Ga. Still crazy to watch on the news as everyone buys "French Toast Ingredients" (Milk, eggs, bread) for what is likely to be an extended power outage. WTF?
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#44]
I ordered a new alarm system for my house in Texas. Earlier this week my wife had the shitty wire shelves in our pantry pulled out and new legit wood shelves that more than double the storage space were installed and 2 weeks ago I ordered a new 950lbs gun safe to replace the 2 shitty Sentry safes I have now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Gonna sound a bit weird but I restored some watches that haven’t run. Now I can keep in in my BOB and one in the truck in case I’m ever without the edc somehow.

New NATO strap. I think I like it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 5:52:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chris_in_TX] [#46]

...Oh and leave the WIC labeled stuff for the poors.
View Quote

Meh.  If it helps to keep people at home and not prowling my neighborhood for something to eat or to sell for food. I"m good with it. Name brand stuff usually tastes better anyway unless it's milk or something.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I haven't shot a 3 gun match since 2016, and pulled out the 4x32 ACOG last night at about dusk, and wanted to see what kind of light gathering I actually had (I have bad astigmatism and need cataract surgery)... the field was well illuminated but could not readily find the tritium lit chevron (TA31F reticle) so spent the afternoon at a 100yd indoor range... stuck a Vortex SPARCII on the DSArms upper and sighted it in...also a set of flip up in front of the Vortex.... good afternoon, and now I can see the aiming point a little better in marginal light...
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By lasnyder:
I haven't shot a 3 gun match since 2016, and pulled out the 4x32 ACOG last night at about dusk, and wanted to see what kind of light gathering I actually had (I have bad astigmatism and need cataract surgery)... the field was well illuminated but could not readily find the tritium lit chevron (TA31F reticle) so spent the afternoon at a 100yd indoor range... stuck a Vortex SPARCII on the DSArms upper and sighted it in...also a set of flip up in front of the Vortex.... good afternoon, and now I can see the aiming point a little better in marginal light...
View Quote

Trijicon will refresh the tritium. Can’t remember what it costs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm on the Walmart side of town for work so snuck out and stocked up a bit.
20 pounds rice                30,000 calories
8 pounds spaghetti          14,000  calories
3/4 gallon of cooking oil   35,000 calories
8 pounds peanut butter    21,000 calories
case of water bottles
bulk pack coffee
8 good lighters to refresh our bags

about $30 for ~100,000 calories. So about 20 days of low rations for my family of 2 adults 2 small kids. Obviously not going to be all we eat, but supplements.

and to think I considered buying the 4 person/2 day emergency ration bucket for $20...
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Redid the home back up medical supplies. We keep stuff handy in the pantry downstairs but this is for less used or back ups.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top