Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dilute it down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dilute it down.
Yep. Easy to do (use sterile water if possible).
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Update from China:

- A contact inside Wuhan's medical community has said they estimate an additional 1500 cases/day are being identified
- Estimates of 5 million people have escaped the quarantine area, which perhaps explains the rapid jump in cases contiguous to Wuhan

EDIT: I have a question for you folks....

If this coronavirus stays alive on surfaces, is there a possible vector with Chinese manufactured goods coming into the US?  What if someone coughs or spits on packaging or in an air freight shipping container?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or RO, pond, or tap.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Update from China:

- A contact inside Wuhan's medical community has said they estimate an additional 1500 cases/day are being identified
- Estimates of 5 million people have escaped the quarantine area, which perhaps explains the rapid jump in cases contiguous to Wuhan

EDIT: I have a question for you folks....

If this coronavirus stays alive on surfaces, is there a possible vector with Chinese manufactured goods coming into the US?  What if someone coughs or spits on packaging or in an air freight shipping container?
View Quote
At this point, I'd treat them as so. And it certainly seems logical.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Has anybody else read this paper by several Indian Scientists that strongly supports the hypothesis that the coronavirus was manufactured?

Apparently the spike proteins have several points where HIV-1 proteins have been inserted.  A few other things in there too and they dance around saying it outright, but the implications are that this thing is not a naturally evolved coronavirus.

Also, Dr. John Campbell has some interesting insights on YouTube, look his channel up.  He is saying that there is now evidence that virus remains in the system past recovery so people Re infectious before they get sick AND after they get better.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep it has not been peer-reviewed. It is going to take time for a bunch of this info to get reviewed, but the more eyes on it the better.
View Quote
Yep, at this point, some info is better than none.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Has anybody else read this paper by several Indian Scientists that strongly supports the hypothesis that the coronavirus was manufactured?

Apparently the spike proteins have several points where HIV-1 proteins have been inserted.  A few other things in there too and they dance around saying it outright, but the implications are that this thing is not a naturally evolved coronavirus.

Also, Dr. John Campbell has some interesting insights on YouTube, look his channel up.  He is saying that there is now evidence that virus remains in the system past recovery so people Re infectious before they get sick AND after they get better.
View Quote
I dont trust anything that is coming out at this point.  Its to early to really make any conclusions from a scientific standpoint.  I trust whats coming from our government more then anyone and that's still saying a lot.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Or RO, pond, or tap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or RO, pond, or tap.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Campbell does a great job of explaining physiologically how things happen and of breaking down the journal studies.

Here's the abstract from the study:

"We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature."

The authors withdrew the preprint of the article b/c of the resulting conclusions stating, " It was not our intention to feed into the conspiracy theories and no such claims are made here."

Plagerizing one of the comments to the article on biorxiv.org, "SARS Coronavirus and HIV minute similarity are mentioned in this research back in 2003.

Link to 2003 study.

ETA:  For what its worth:  Total confirmed:  14,491,  Total Deaths:  305, Total Recovered:  339.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks Cacinok, interested they pulled it..wonder if it was under pressure.

I'll check out that 2003 doc too

I was just listening to a taiwanese professor discussing it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks Cacinok, interested they pulled it..wonder if it was under pressure.

I'll check out that 2003 doc too

I was just listening to a taiwanese professor discussing it.
View Quote
You bet there was pressure.

Releasing that info was dynamite!

Regardless if true.

Cat's out of the bag and the withdrawal is symbolic.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
are you talking about this one?

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

still there as pdf if anyone hasn't seen it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
USGOV is expanding plans to assist the evac of 200K American Citizens and emplacing quarantine procedures at March ARB, FT Carson, NAS Miramar, Lackland AFB, Travis AFB.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-passengers-evacuated-wuhan-china-no-coronavirus-2020-1
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
USGOV is expanding plans to assist the evac of 200K American Citizens and emplacing quarantine procedures at March ARB, FT Carson, NAS Miramar, Lackland AFB, Travis AFB.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-passengers-evacuated-wuhan-china-no-coronavirus-2020-1
View Quote
Article says 200 not 200k.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:18:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I know, I'll release what I can, when I can.

ETA: Those plans are expanding.

https://www.ibtimes.com/us-military-ready-house-1000-virus-quarantine-2914124
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Any news on FEMA Camps?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Any news on FEMA Camps?
View Quote
LOL, no.

HHS is the lead so far, and just the Mil bases listed is what I'm tracking.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or RO, pond, or tap.
Why bother using sterilized water?  First thing you're presumably going to do with the dilute solution is spray/wipe it on a contaminated surface anyway.  Pond/tap water will be immediately disinfected by the nature of what you're doing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Today's update:

1) The older guy I told you about who got sent to Wuhan when infected died.  Sons are now under quarantine.  Death certificate completed as "Natural Causes".  Argument with physician but no change. Tells you all you need to know about the numbers coming out of China now.
2) Supplies of PPE gone...government is confiscating stockpiles that others have built - limit of 5 masks to a family.
3) Contact within Wuhan medical community...she estimates about 2k new cases per day inbound to the facilities that are already overwhelmed.
4) Lots of businesses shutting down inside and outside the quarantine area.
5) Estimates are that 5m people have left the quarantine area since the lockdown.

Other news:
1) Dr. John Campbell has an interesting discussion on infectious periods before and after people feel ill - seems one of the reasons this spreads so fast is asymptomatic transmission before and after symptoms.
2) There is a lot of interesting dialog around this Indian paper.  Nothing confirmed, but if this was a lab leak, wow, what a revelation and geopolitical event that will be.

EDIT:

On a side note, some folks have contacted me asking where I am getting my information.  I will not reveal sources, but all direct contacts are people that I personally know, living in the area.  I am trying to clearly state when quoting them whether it is their direct observation or when it is something they have heard from a relative, friend or in the news.  Personally, I am 100% confident that the information I am giving you, when stated as a fact, IS a fact.  When I say it's "heard on the street" then all bets are off.

That's all for today, new cycle starts in China's morning, about 6 hours away.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why bother using sterilized water?  First thing you're presumably going to do with the dilute solution is spray/wipe it on a contaminated surface anyway.  Pond/tap water will be immediately disinfected by the nature of what you're doing.
View Quote
Shhh...  Too complex for me....
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good question. It does seem somewhat counter intuitive.

One important answer is "bioburden". The greater the bioburden (Colony Forming Units per mL of solution...or number of bugs per mL if you will), the more difficult something is to sanitize, or sterilize. The IPA doesn't instantly kill every bug. Killing microorganisms is a function of several factors including the initial bioburden, the d-value (kill difficulty of the microorganism), efficacy of the sanitizing/sterilizing solution (killing ability of the chemical we're using), the solution dose/concentration, temperature, moisture level and exposure time.  To maintain the efficacy of the IPA you're diluting, dilutions should avoid adding unnecessary bio-load. Diluting with sterile water, (or boiled water from any source), will help keep the IPA effective at killing the bugs we want to kill.

A second reason is that some spore forming bacteria (e.g. genus bacillus), if not killed by the IPA, will protect themselves by forming spores that are then spread with each use of the IPA (sometimes IPA is used as a storage solution to keep a spore former in the spore phase for storage and transportation). Keeping the bioburden low during dilution, will help ensure that we're not adding to the problem we're trying to solve.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wow!  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy Shit!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:31:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Holy Shit!
View Quote
Can you say CRAF?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#29]
The 1,000 beds for quarantine the military will be providing is part of the cdc quarantine plans.  They have it all listed on there website.  There is 20 sites that are designated for this and all have the necessary supplies on hand.

When I worked with the dod we participated with dhs, fema and other agency’s on national size disaster exercises.  Only two disaster scenarios scared me. They we’re long term power outages 6+ months and pandemics.

Right now the dod cdc and fema are just going down there flow charts. All there reactions have been planned out years ago.

The main thing I learned in the 8 years of participating in the exercises is to never trust what the government says.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The 1,000 beds for quarantine the military will be providing is part of the cdc quarantine plans.  They have it all listed on there website.  There is 20 sites that are designated for this and all have the necessary supplies on hand.

When I worked with the dod we participated with dhs, fema and other agency’s on national size disaster exercises. Only two disaster scenarios scared me. They we’re long term power outages 6+ months and pandemics.

Right now the dod cdc and fema are just going down there flow charts. All there reactions have been planned out years ago.

The main thing I learned in the 8 years of participating in the exercises is to never trust what the government says.
View Quote
That's exactly what I do now.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Other news:
1) Dr. John Campbell has an interesting discussion on infectious periods before and after people feel ill - seems one of the reasons this spreads so fast is asymptomatic transmission before and after symptoms.
2) There is a lot of interesting dialog around this Indian paper.  Nothing confirmed, but if this was a lab leak, wow, what a revelation and geopolitical event that will be.
View Quote
Edited to correct info on guy’s bio.

Not sure the value in this.

Stumbled upon the guy in the following video, Dr. Paul Cottrell discussing the Indian paper.  His bona fides are questionable - his bio states that he has published articles in “genomics, neurobiology, neurosurgery, endocrinology and microbiota”,  I have not looked at those papers. In the video he breaks down the paper and talks about some similar theories he's been testing.  I'll try to summarize some of what he says, he gets pretty deep in sequencing and microbiology, but he explains most things fairly well.  If you watch some of his other videos, it's obvious that he occasionally wears a tin-foil hat (e.g., he references Event 201), but it appears his science is sound, hopefully, somebody with a better science background than me will watch it and chime in.  His video actually connects some of the dots that we see appearing.

If his research is supported by others, then there is no doubt that this was engineered as a bio-weapon.

He states:

-that the Indian study only looked at the ends of the protein strand but not much if anything in the middle, his research looked at the whole thing,

-from his research and the Indian study, it is obvious that parts of the HIV strain were "dropped into" a "bat-SARS" strain,

-it appears the purpose of combining HIV with the bat-SARS is to suppress the immune so that the bat-SARS can have a better effect - he adds support to this by stating that patients have been found to have suppressed white blood counts and T-cell counts, both of which fight virus - this is also why they have had some positive results using HIV meds to treat it,

-he reiterates what the Indian study states, that the likelihood of HIV combining with bat-SARS on its own in nature is almost impossible,

-he believes that whoever made this made a number of combinations of the HIV and bat-SARS and watched to see which became most virulent.

Question appears to be whether this was released on purpose or somebody screwed-up big time.  The screwed-up theory would explain why China quarantined 60 million people.

Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#32]
So nothing burger? I'm not surprised folks in China are dying.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Stumbled upon the guy in the following video, Dr. Paul Cottrell discussing the Indian paper.  His bona fides check out, in the video he breaks down the paper and talks about some similar theories he's been testing.  I'll try to summarize some of what he says, he gets pretty deep in sequencing and microbiology, but he explains most things fairly well.  If you watch some of his other videos, it's obvious that he occasionally wears a tin-foil hat (e.g., he references Event 201), but it appears his science is sound, hopefully, somebody with a better science background than me will watch it and chime in.  His video actually connects some of the dots that we see appearing.

If his research is supported by others, then there is no doubt that this was engineered as a bio-weapon.

He states:

-that the Indian study only looked at the ends of the protein strand but not much if anything in the middle, his research looked at the whole thing,

-from his research and the Indian study, it is obvious that parts of the HIV strain were "dropped into" a "bat-SARS" strain,

-it appears the purpose of combining HIV with the bat-SARS is to suppress the immune so that the bat-SARS can have a better effect - he adds support to this by stating that patients have been found to have suppressed white blood counts and T-cell counts, both of which fight virus - this is also why they have had some positive results using HIV meds to treat it,

-he reiterates what the Indian study states, that the likelihood of HIV combining with bat-SARS on its own in nature is almost impossible,

-he believes that whoever made this made a number of combinations of the HIV and bat-SARS and watched to see which became most virulent.

Question appears to be whether this was released on purpose or somebody screwed-up big time.  The screwed-up theory would explain why China quarantined 60 million people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgR18GtO_1Y
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other news:
Stumbled upon the guy in the following video, Dr. Paul Cottrell discussing the Indian paper.  His bona fides check out, in the video he breaks down the paper and talks about some similar theories he's been testing.  I'll try to summarize some of what he says, he gets pretty deep in sequencing and microbiology, but he explains most things fairly well.  If you watch some of his other videos, it's obvious that he occasionally wears a tin-foil hat (e.g., he references Event 201), but it appears his science is sound, hopefully, somebody with a better science background than me will watch it and chime in.  His video actually connects some of the dots that we see appearing.

He states:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgR18GtO_1Y
What do you mean his bonifides check out?

He is a DR because he has a PHD in Finance.

He was pre-med in undergrad school, which is nothing more than a general science background. I was pre-med as an engineer, wait no I wasn't because I did not declare I was planning to go to med school, which is all pre-med means.

He is currently going to Harvard for some biology type degree.

He is a nobody, with no training and no experience except getting his face on youtube.

he is not a medical doctor or even a PHD in any science discipline. He is not a genetic researcher or practitioner.

He is a doctor of finance.  If he had a video on how banks are going to respond to this and what will happen to the economy, I might watch, but realistically probably not because he is obviously an attention whore.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Yep, looks like I didn’t dig deep enough into his credentials.  His bio states that he has published articles in “genomics, neurobiology, neurosurgery, endocrinology and microbiota”.  I didn’t look at any of those articles.
But that is why I put in the statements that I hoped somebody with a better science background would give their opinion and that if his theories were confirmed it would be huge.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yep, looks like I didn’t dig deep enough into his credentials.  His bio states that he has published articles in “genomics, neurobiology, neurosurgery, endocrinology and microbiota”.  I didn’t look at any of those articles.
But that is why I put in the statements that I hoped somebody with a better science background would give their opinion and that if his theories were confirmed it would be huge.
View Quote
This is basically why I ignore nearly all youtube videos made by single individuals.  They are just trying to make a buck from their limited opinions.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I have no idea abt the subject guy...

But folks might want to be careful in their analysis...

Just because a person's DEGREE is NOT in a subject field....

Does not mean he isn't highly knowledgeable in it.

Also--- so many times...

The COROLLARY is also true.

HI-IQ Idiots don't grow on trees for no reason.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This is basically why I ignore nearly all youtube videos made by single individuals.  They are just trying to make a buck from their limited opinions.
View Quote
THIS is likely a big mistake, because there are countless 'single individuals' on U-tube who are amazing in their expertise and willingness to share it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Folks are often ENAMOURED by the CREDENTIALS of foolish and stupid individuals. [And dishonest ones]

You see this constantly, because Gullible Groupies and folks having Shallow Thinking, are all around us. Enthralled and anxiously Bowing Down to ego driven dummies with Fancy Certificates.

[And screen names]

For instance, next time you see a .gov presentation on some critical issue, consider this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Johns Hopkins Corona Virus Tracker

Corona Virus Tracker
View Quote
looks like we are saved, the death 362 and the 1700 infected is not rising.......

or no one is updating it
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I have no idea abt the subject guy...

But folks might want to be careful in their analysis...

Just because a person's DEGREE is NOT in a subject field....

Does not mean he isn't highly knowledgeable in it.

Also--- so many times...

The COROLLARY is also true.

HI-IQ Idiots don't grow on trees for no reason.
View Quote
Very true.  I spent the better part of 6 years in grad school and I saw this a lot.

I understand the overarching theory the guy is presenting, but not the minutia.  Hopefully someone in the know will chime in.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed that there are a lot of people pimping their channel for the money, but there are also a lot of good quality individual channels, as well.  For example Dr. Campbell, that has been mentioned in this thread.  I'm sure he's making money off of his youtube channel, but his explanations of the science behind what's happening with the virus (in the body) are the most clear and concise I've seen.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

looks like we are saved, the death 362 and the 1700 infected is not rising.......

or no one is updating it
View Quote
The updates to that site show up sporadically, two to three times a day.  Showing 17,491 and 362 right now.

Here is another site that tracks the totals, but also has updated and footnoted stats on R0, Case Fatality Rate, incubation period and other helpful info.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Folks are often ENAMOURED by the CREDENTIALS of foolish and stupid individuals. [And dishonest ones]

You see this constantly, because Gullible Groupies and folks having Shallow Thinking, are all around us. Enthralled and anxiously Bowing Down to ego driven dummies with Fancy Certificates.

[And screen names]

For instance, next time you see a .gov presentation on some critical issue, consider this.
View Quote
Those are all good points.

But in the case where I have no knowledge to ascertain whether someone is telling the truth or not in a very technical subject, I will lean towards the people that have established credentials, an area like genome analysis and RNA viruses qualifies as one of these subject matters in my mind.

He could be 100% correct or he could be 100% wrong, I have no way to know.

ETA: the fact that he chose to wear a Harvard sweatshirt when he is enrolled and not graduated,( and not a college kid, but calling himself a doctor without PHD after his name ) tells me he is an attention whore and is intentionally misrepresenting his credentials and expertise.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

[And screen names]

View Quote
Credentials don't come with a supply of integrity, either.

Too many 'Peer-Reviewed' papers are reviewed for the purpose of whoring the review for a return review in kind.

The Peer Review system is not unlike fiction authors contributing blurbs for other authors so they can get favorable reviews on their own stuff.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#45]
I have to say that, for me, both Medcram and Dr. John Campbell stand out as sources I will continue to use....why?

1 - Neither pontificates, they just state facts
2 - They provide educational background that is not tied to a specific outcome, usually teach the mechanisms/underlying principles behind stuff and very rarely do they guess and if they do they say so clearly.
3 - I've validated what I can to ensure that the mechanisms, background, etc... are true

Nobody can fully credentialize anybody on the internet.

When I share something, I believe in it.  You can use that to credentialize me to a certain degree.

More to come from China soon
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nobody can fully credentialize anybody on the internet.
View Quote
Can you even fully credentialize somebody outside of the internet? Sure you can look into education history etc. But what sorts of OJT has the person had? What experiences, both professional & non-professional have they had that have taught them things?

IE, take for example, a doctor. You can look up his pre-med, med-school, etc. You can look up his employer (and past employers). But it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to find out that in 2004 his employer sent him to an infectious diseases symposium, and in 2009 he took a Doctor's Without Borders trip to Africa. Those aspects can most certainly shape and form the analytical approach they take to these complex problems.

So, we do the best we can and the rest is a crap-shoot. And even if they are the most credentialed person in the world, they're still a human, and humans are not infallible.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#47]
as we are living in the day of the spin dr.
all I can think of is the commander in chief's "fake news"

if all this is true... I bet the numbers are way way larger than reported!!
our govt has always said during training that the reported numbers are always behind the right now numbers...
dr's in the true outbreak areas are burred in work..
they may not get the true reports out for months...

usa cdc does ok … but they do shield the public to prevent mass hysteria..

on the fun side this does make for a good movie plot!!

so how many folks do we have here in the states that are patient zero??
or patient 1m that have the bug... but are passing it on??
the cool thing as far as if it was a bio weapon...
it could be an pandemic before it is realized..
like a sneak attack!!
most of the bugs evolve.. mutate or just plain hide...
till the infected person is stressed...'
then whamo!! it is out worse than ever!!

I still think this is a planned event....
culling of the herd...

play safe!!
watch, listen, and follow your instinct!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Minor semi-related update. While this is tech stuff I think it reflects how serious this is getting.

I woke up this morning to a tindie order (fulfilled out of China) from mid-January getting
auto-refunded for failure to ship. It's a bit more significant than it seems because it was the tindie for a
well-know OEM supplier (NiceRF for the curious.) No explanation was given so it's possible it's unrelated to the virus.

I'd submitted two PCB orders in mid January, one involving assembly and one not, to the Chinese board manufacturer. The
easier of the two (boards only) has been stuck at 80% complete for 5 days now (1 day turn board.) They're claiming that
they were resuming basic PCB manufacturing yesterday but there's no evidence that happened.

This morning they updated their main page and production virus update with:
...Meanwhile, international logistics like DHL service will temporarily be suspended till February 9(officially resume on February 10). Registered Mail will resume operation on February 3...
View Quote
They've also shut down most of their operations until 2/10. With no DHL there's really no way to get product
to the US easily in any reasonable time frame.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top