Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2017 9:35:03 PM EDT
The last collar I bought was 12 years ago, and I know technology has changed a bunch since then. What are you guys using? Is there a controller that will control 2 collars? It's going to be used on my current springer pup and the next one we are looking getting.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Dogtra 2300ncp for training. 2 dog training with one controller with quick level change knob.  has a nic and separate continuous button.  Garmin makes a good track and train with multiple collars and hand held gps with boundary alerts and all kinds of features that I use also.  Works up to i think 9 miles. I have brought my dogs back at about 500 yards but I have a Mal and a GSD so not hunt training.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I need a collar or two for training. 3 year old dog who likes to bolt through open door/gate/anything and run off for hours. 5 month old GSD who will need it for training as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:16:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trvln] [#3]
The dogtra 2300 ncp will work good for the 3 yr old and the GSD pup but it take some time with them working for the training to stick.  I have seen very over reactive and undisciplined dogs under control in just a few minutes but it takes ongoing training and time with them for it to stick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top