Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 12:07:08 PM EDT

fbi data sheet for arizona

under single issue terrorist doomsday/cult-type group, hope they don't mean SF but the one that really got me was if you don't have a drivers license you are a terrorist, hell i just signed up a lady to day that doesn't drive i should have turned her in as a threat to the state despite the fact they she must be 80 years old

ok rant over
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I had to take a WMD- Medical class for work and we were given those as a handout. Not so funny thing is almost every one that I've ever met, known or encountered could be classified some where in there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
i guess it figures that those things are all over the place, did anyone from your med class take it seriously?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had to take a WMD- Medical class for work and we were given those as a handout. Not so funny thing is almost every one that I've ever met, known or encountered could be classified some where in there.

That is what you get when you let the Southern Poverty Law Center (racist kenites) set your parameters.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It is interesting that only one race is singled out in the whole document.

They also seem to overlook "gangs for hire" but it is a rather simplistic document.  I guess a bunch of the "others" not listed would fall under left wing?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is interesting that only one race is singled out in the whole document.

They also seem to overlook "gangs for hire" but it is a rather simplistic document.  I guess a bunch of the "others" not listed would fall under left wing?

They got the black separatists in there too, and the Macheteros.

I personally like the "lone individuals" thing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]
It makes sense, where they are coming fro in a certain context.

It is entirely about domestic terrorism.

The thin about drivers licenses is for traffic stops, and wil most certainly affect Ron Paul voters more than the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

under single issue terrorist doomsday/cult-type group, hope they don't mean SF but the one that really got me was if you don't have a drivers license you are a terrorist, hell i just signed up a lady to day that doesn't drive i should have turned her in as a threat to the state despite the fact they she must be 80 years old

ok rant over

It's not 'if you don't have a driver's license'...

It's: 'If you don't have a drivers license BECAUSE you think they are unconstitutional'...

Once again, this is aimed at members of Posse Comitatus....

Do some research....
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:04:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Seems to me that just about anyone could fit into one or more of these descriptions at some time.

I don't have to worry about terrorists anymore.... apparently I are one!

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess it's just the stellar work of the FBI that has prevented a video of the Christian Identity movement from releasing video showing them decapitating someone

I'll try to be optimistic, maybe this is just to a paper trail to help prevent claims of discrimination as they attempt to get leads on muslim terrorist groups operating in the US.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:12:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Does anyone see a reference to Islamic radicals in the brochure?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Pay no attention to the elephant in the room!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:31:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pay no attention to the elephant in the room!

Never mind that man behind the curtain!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#13]
No, you see, according to that everyone is a terrorist EXCEPT Islamic Jihadists (and anyone perfectly willing to be a sheep)
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#14]
And this is why the only people more reviled than cops are criminals.  I mean, holy crap, man!  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok rant over

It's: 'If you don't have a drivers license BECAUSE you think they are unconstitutional'...

Do some research....

i don't see where it says anything about "because you think they are unconstitutional, its just listed under common law proponents
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:15:43 AM EDT
[#16]

i don't see where it says anything about "because you think they are unconstitutional, its just listed under common law proponents

"Making numerous references to the Constitution" doesn't fit the bill?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I like this one.

Attempt to "police the police"  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I like this one.

Attempt to "police the police"  

They really get pissed off when you videotape them with your cell phone taking people down and arresting them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#19]
So I'm a single issue, common law, Right wing Super patriot.  

Seems that sheet covers anyone who may have any kind of gripe about the gov't.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"Groups of individuals engaged in Para-Military Training"

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Congress seems to fit the definition supplied by the FBI.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Groups of individuals engaged in Para-Military Training"

www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/9765/eagles3.jpg

If I recall they labeled the boy scout a paramilitay group in the movie RED DAWN...hmmmm  Super patriots defending the evil constitution BAD, Islamist Radicals ok????  what country am I in?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#23]
That brochure was part of a program that was never implemented. It comes up from time to time, but it never went further than the planning stages as it was too controversial.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok rant over

Do some research....

It seems you have this entirely backwards.  The purpose is to help cops in "identifying potential domestic terrorism."  It is like a list of symptoms.  If you police the police or don't have a driver's license, this is suspicous behavior that should be looked at closer to determine if the person is a terrorist.  The problems is that about half of the things they identify as symptoms of "Common-Law Movement" and "Right-Wing Extremists" are essential to a healthy republic (don't be a smart-ass, you know which ones). Why not leave those out, and just use those that identify criminal behavior (like the driving/licensing stuff)?

It is interesting that the the most detailed information is given on what in my experience are mostly harmless wingnuts ("Common-Law Movement" and "Right-Wing Extremists"), but the haters and lefty loons - both of whom have a history of violence - get a much less detailed treatment.

Maybe they were after right-wingers so hard because this was made right after OKC. McVeigh's motivations are still unclear.  He had ties to haters as well as anti-government groups, and he was definatley upset about Ruby Ridge and Waco; he was also a meth head, which probably didn't help his mental state.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#25]
So as a defender of the constitution, I'm a terrorist? Or being against a corrupt government? WTF?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is what you get when you let the Southern Poverty Law Center (racist kenites) set your parameters.

correct!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I went thru BNCOC in the mid 90s we had a class on domestic terrorism.  The instructor used the SPLC's slides and information.  I was amazed to see groups that I knew the members personaly listed as terrorists.  Groups like

Rogers Rangers (who train in uninhabited forest areas of the north east)
Compagnie Franche de la Marine (found in areas that were formerly French Colonies)
Battery B, 19th Alabama Light Artillery(southeast US)
His Majesties 23d Regiment of Foot (Worldwide with cells thruout the US and England)

These were reenactment groups of course, but they had because of their use of arms and announced, scheduled military training considered by the SPLC to be domestic terrorist groups.

I called up the SPLC to get more information on this, since I was a lifelong reenactor I could not beleive that this was real.  The SPLC said that all that was needed for a person or group to be added to the group was a fax from a LEO
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Are you guys really that obtuse?

Denying that there are groups out there who are a threat, and that those listed indicators can help ID, is ridiculous.

Nobody is suggesting that just one item on that list means you are a threat.  They are indicators of association with those groups.

"Super Patriot" is in quotes for a reason.  Put down your tinfoil.  Are you still in denial that Timothy McVeigh was a white, "Christian" gun owner who worked the gun show circuit and became a little bit too enamored with conspiracy bullshit?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top