Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:29:23 PM EDT
Any speculations?

I'm hoping we get to see a little more of the rest of the cast.  Especially the nurse.  Seems like the last episode focused on Michael, the so-called "engineer," and old bearded dude the whole show.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I liked the wood gas generator. The "rocket scientist" should be fed to the goats.

BK
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I liked the wood gas generator. The "rocket scientist" should be fed to the goats.

BK

I think we need more of those types in the world.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Tonight:

Comfort in Chaos: A hot shower seems to be a high priority until focusing on comfort leaves the colonists open to a massive attack from outsiders.

Next Tuesday:

Safety and Security: After an attack on their food and supplies, the colonists focus on weapons and security, meanwhile a band of traders roam through.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Has nobody else noticed at the end of the show the screen goes black with white lettering stating that the cast gets assistance from off screen experts??  i realize it's just another "reality" show, but really, trying to play it off as some type of psychological experiment while at the same time helping them out?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Other than Joey (or is it John...I can't keep the names straight) and Mike most of the other people seem hopeless in a real situation.

Decent show overall -  I mean its TV so I didn't expect a ton.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I am having a hard time watching it. Lots of whiny bitching and not a lot of leadership and focus.

Never mind. I'm done. This show is so fucking stupid. Dumb asses.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am having a hard time watching it. Lots of whiny bitching and not a lot of leadership and focus.

Never mind. I'm done. This show is so fucking stupid. Dumb asses.

similar boat here

just cant get into it

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#8]
It's alright.. i've seen a few things that are kind of cool, like the way they're powering their generator and such. Don't like most of the cast, but a few of them are okay. Mike's attitude is annoying, but he's right the majority of the time. Most of the group has no idea what they're doing and would be dead quite quick in a real situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top