Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 9:29:26 AM EDT
Does anyone make a decent one that won't leak? I need a way to get gas from the can into my truck and not on the ground.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That flexible nozzle that SG has (and everyone gripes about) works pretty well if you don't bend the neck too much.  Additionaly, I used JB weld to fill the gaps in the spot weld where the neck meets the the cap and it doesn't leak at all now.  I think the gaps were to allow air to enter the can during the pour, but they let gas out instead.  You do have to tip the can back every now and then, but it doesn't leak.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Wedco spout, it works great and only $10.

Wedco Spout

I have several different NATO cans and had to trim the spouts vent off a little to fit all the cans.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a Wedco spout, it works great and only $10.

Wedco Spout

I have several different NATO cans and had to trim the spouts vent off a little to fit all the cans.

+1.  This is the one to get.  Make sure to get enough for a lifetime, they probably won't be selling them in the US this time next year.

Merlin
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you remember how much shipping was?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Get the simple siphon and you won't need the spout. I set the can in the bed, insert the siphon hose jiggle and it works great and you don't have to hold the can.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Get the simple siphon and you won't need the spout. I set the can in the bed, insert the siphon hose jiggle and it works great and you don't have to hold the can.

+1, it's called the Safety Siphon.  Get both.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
The first time I heard them called a Donkey dick, I thought it was an appropriate nickname.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The first time I heard them called a Donkey dick, I thought it was an appropriate nickname.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top