Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2017 8:26:35 PM EDT
I have a couple quick hunts for you. This first hunt is on a good-sized Boar Hog that’s gotten the upper hand on me more than once! I stalked up on this big hog and hid behind a pile of rocks to try and get a shot off, but before I could put a dot on his head I noticed his fat butt getting smaller in the distance as he ran away from me and headed back into the woods. Something spooked him and he blew out!

Now, I knew that I'd see this hog again but I was surprised to see him back at the same spot almost exactly 24 hours later. I put my reticle dot right on his ear and took a quick headshot to make sure that he didn't get away from me again. He went down quick and ended up being a decent sized hog.

The second hunt is on a good sized sounder that round in a little after midnight. Now, stalking up on sounders can be a little tricky at times, especially when you sneaking up to within 50 yards from them. I was able to drop one of these hogs with a quick headshot before the others ran off into the woods..

Lonely Boar Hog Blows Out And Returns 24 Hours Later

Armasight Predator 336 vs. Big Boar Hog
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice job man, cool video.
I went to hit the "subscribe" but and I am already a subscriber.
Guess you hooked me last time. Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Dropped him like a nutty girl friend.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 9:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
nice kills
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice job brother with those dirt naps.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
It ran away. It did not blow out. Get off my lawn!
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice job man, cool video.
I went to hit the "subscribe" but and I am already a subscriber.
Guess you hooked me last time. Keep up the good work!
View Quote
Thanks Bud!
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice job brother with those dirt naps.
View Quote
I've shot 82 hogs 100 yards from my front door in the last few months and just when I think I've got them thinned out, they just keep coming...
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've shot 82 hogs 100 yards from my front door in the last few months and just when I think I've got them thinned out, they just keep coming...
View Quote
Wish you could send some to my lease.  They were good numbers of them 4 years ago but now its very hard to see one.  Aggravating to someone that enjoys shooting them.  They just moved out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wish you could send some to my lease.  They were good numbers of them 4 years ago but now its very hard to see one.  Aggravating to someone that enjoys shooting them.  They just moved out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Count your blessings.
Top Top