Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2010 5:30:37 PM EDT
I am looking to start stocking up on Food and I am sick of MRE's.  I am looking into Freeze Dried Food.  I tried Mountain House and Liked it but I was wondering what other brands are good and who has the best prices so I can stock up.  Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a sample sent to me from these guys and it was pretty good when I finally got around to trying it. The bad thing is the guy kept calling me every 3 or 4 days afterward trying to make a sale. If I didn't have a ton of Mountain House already I'd be picking this up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
maybe this holiday there will be a sale.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Emergency preparedness has a good sale on most items right now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bought in bulk those guys are pretty cheap compared to MH (about $2.50 per entree).  They're about $7 each individually.  I just requested a sample.  

I was just looking at these and they are showing number of servings not number of packets.  I looks like there are 4 servings in each packet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes - each package makes 4 servings - they are really two larger servings - pretty good food though...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Do the sales people that contact you have any ability to reduce the price?  I just requested a sample and when the call me back I'll see what the best deal I can get is.  I'm usually pretty good at negotiating for a lower price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top