Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2015 9:28:56 PM EDT
With hurricane season in progress and a couple storms coming this way.

If you haven't all ready done so check out the blog Listening to Katrina  which is done by member here.  He has great ideas.

If you have looked at it in the past have you kept your information up to date so you HYST?

Travis
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
His blog is especially good if your spouse/SO isn't on board. He helped me convince one of my ex's that we should have at least the basic necessities on hand just in case of a major storm or flooding, which happens from time to time in our AO. Before that, I was "one of those survivalist kooks." After she read his blog I was still "one of those survivalist kooks, but I can see your guys' point."
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Just finished reading it....all of it.

Very well written! It put a few things in perspective and caused me to even start doing things a little different.

The first section HYST is the THE MOST IMPORTANT! The rest is gravy.

His last blog posting will make anyone on this forum smile.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#3]
double tapped....dangit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top