Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2011 12:48:08 PM EDT
$175 ... I didn't haggle!

Kresno side loading glass front wood stove. With a spair set of glass for it. W 31", H 32", D 18"

Along with ALL of the double wall stainless chimney pipe , connectors, hardware, cap, ash clean out etc. Oh and the masonary its sitting on! Its already to go in the sellers garage.Have to wait for help so im taking the truck to pick everything up in morning.

Looks like a found the wood stove for my shop. Or maybe ill put this one in the basement and just use the chimney for the shop and pick up a nice pot belly  =)

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, that is a sweet deal!!  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal. Ive found with CL you really have to be on it all the time or youll miss the deals.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
that stove pipe is worth what you paid.
I just instaled a wood stove in my shop and it was around $80 for the single wall pipe and thimble.

GREAT Deal...
CHEF
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah its well over $1000 for materials  just in the chimney.

Another score.
A friend owns a tree service company and will be dropping off as much hardwood as I want to put up and season. Also gave me a killer price on seasoned hardwood untill I can get my seasoning wood in rotation. We kick alot of work back and forth between our businesses. I probably hand out 200 of his cards a year. He is basically charging me what guys around here get for a face cord for full cords.  Off to figure out how much room I can dedicate to wood without Laura putting a bullet in my head while im sleeping.

It feels really good when things are going well!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
We want one for our cabin.
That is very nice.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Very cool, nice find!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
very cool... errm hot!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:28:38 AM EDT
[#10]
DAMN!
Great deal!

I picked up a NICE stove for $70 off craigslist, then would up in over another grand once it was all said and done.
(not to mention the PALLET of stone, for the hearth and back wall!)

One of my brothers picked up a stove and SS triple lined pipe for cheap, then sold the stove alone for what he paid for everything.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I figured out if I want to maximize floor space in my shop I need to use all double wall insulated pipe straight to the stove. With cement board spaced 1in off the wall I can obtain legal clearences for not only the pipe but also the stove. My original intention was to run 4ft of single wall stove pipe off the stove for more heat but even with the wall space it has to be 12 off the wall. Plus how much the elbow adds. The stove would have been out in the way.

luckily I only have to buy one 36in piece of SS double wall ($132) and two support brackets $30 each

All in all with the stove, extra parts, cement board, blocks to put it on and a cord of wood I should be up and running for about $600
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top