Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 2:37:28 PM EDT
I read Enforcer's Hellcat thread, but that is using a medium ALICE pack on an ALICE frame and adapting the other MOLLE components.  Can a MOLLE main pack be adapted to an ALICE frame?  Right now I'm 1 for 2 on MOLLE frames, 1st one was excellent, 2nd one came cracked.  The 2nd pack is in great shape and I'd rather not ship the entire thing back because of a cracked frame if I can use an ALICE frame on it (which may be better in the long run anyway).  I searched the net for any kind of info on the idea, but couldn't find anything specific.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#2]
eagle industries molle type 4(?) frame

i've go both a molleII rifleman pack(missing the damn sleep system carrier) and large and med alice packs on frames. i di like the molle II main pack, but prefer the alice frame, i may have to look into setting up one of the hybrids myself...

K.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top