Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
Alright I have to call WTF..  Lets get something down for rev 1.0..  Some kind of schedule in case. Anything is better than nothing to start.  I know there are some ideas thrown out there on times and ideas..   Boss (Gyprat) lets see what you think.  I know this is not your first rodeo so would like to hear your ideas..

Prosise
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 12:35:25 PM EDT

This did inspire me to get my old PK-232 up and running using DOSBox on a WIN 7 machine with a real db-9 RS-232 port. I also figured out how to receive packet using my SignaLinkUSB using AGWPE and it's terminal. The TX takes some special work (not hard) for Vista and up. I just haven't had a packet QSO yet.
Rob
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 8:05:15 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prosise:
Alright I have to call WTF..  Lets get something down for rev 1.0..  Some kind of schedule in case. Anything is better than nothing to start.  I know there are some ideas thrown out there on times and ideas..   Boss (Gyprat) lets see what you think.  I know this is not your first rodeo so would like to hear your ideas..

Prosise
View Quote

Sorry. I have a lot going on right now. There is very little time left for my hobbies righ now. I have not been to my main shack for 3 weeks and have not touched my motorcycles in over a year.
I'm back to work after having a major surgery on my back. Working an 8 hour day is much harder than I imagined but I don't want to be a parasite for the rest of my life.
I'll try to work on editing the latest Arfcom Frequencies List and will post it here for your review.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top