Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 11:01:05 AM EDT
Hey Everyone,

AS a relative newcomer, I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I did a search for any type of ARFCOM SF Shoulder Patches and couldn't find anything.

Anyone think this is a good idea to help ID fellow ARFCOMers??

I thought I saw a patch in a pic here somewhere, but not sure.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#1]
You have to meet the minimum post count, first.  And post pictures of your BOB to prove you are worthy...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Ops has patches........for the SF
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You have to meet the minimum post count, first.  And post pictures of your BOB to prove you are worthy...

No problem on the BOB pics, can have them up tonight.  What is the minimum post count?  Can I just get a note from my Mom??
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Brother .....

Are you talking about something like these?

BFL Patches

Joe

Those are great, bit not the one I remember seeing.  It was a patch with an arrow in the center pointing up and it said ARFCOM on the top and SF in the middle.

Is that the one you're talking about Echo?

I was thinking, as I organize a group here in NH, we could develop regional group patches too?  Am I over the top here?  Is there an OpSec concern?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is the patch:
http://store.ar15.com/store/images/products/patchSurvival.gif

Funny the first google image I came across had a bunch of ARFcom patches on another survival board. lol.

That's the one.  I just remembered I saw it on the "Why we Prep" thread.

Thanks Guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top