I know a lot of us are waiting patiently for our new RRA rifles, but it's now coming up on 15 weeks for my mid-length chrome lined upper. I posted for information at 11 weeks, and the reply was 8-12 weeks, give or take a little. I'm ok with that, but I'm wondering if there is a revised ETA, or if I need to be talking to the store I ordered from.
To the best of my knowledge, everyone from the gunstore to RRA has been honest, and Steve, I appreciate you making yourself available like you do. This forum (and your straight answers and customer service) is the reason I didn't cancel my order a month ago.
Bottom line is I plan to wait out this order with excitement (and maybe a little anxiety), but that being said, is there a point where I need to be concerned about the order, or is this just the situation and I need to be patient? I guess I'm just looking for a little reassurance.
One way or the other, I'll wait for what I ordered, because it's exactly what I want, and from the manufacturer I want it from.
Thanks again Steve for your help and support.