Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 9:07:15 AM EDT
 Okay, I am moving and over the past many moons I have collected a SHITLOAD of gun rags.  I have about 300 or 400 sitting in my living room at the moment.  Well, over the years I have also learned to HATE gun rags.  That being said I do not like to destroy the written word SO whoever wants a bunch of assorted gun magazines like G and A, American Handgunner, Guns, SAR and Shooting Times from the past ten years just let me know.  First come first serve takes the whole group BUT they must be picked up either today ( Friday ) or Saturday.

I live in the East Vallet between Ellsworth Road and Sossoman Road just south of the US 60.

I'll work out the precise pickup info to the first person willing to come out here and pick 'em up.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll take 'em!

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#2]
If prebans doesn't want all of them, I'll take sloppy seconds!  I'm right down the road from you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]
 Well, looks like prebans gets the nod....but prebans feel free to distribute to the "needy" if you desire.  Thanks for the replies guys!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 Well, looks like prebans gets the nod....but prebans feel free to distribute to the "needy" if you desire.  Thanks for the replies guys!!!!

Rock.

Check your IM's- I need to know where to go to get the magazines!

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#5]
did you get my Phone number IM???
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup- your line is busy too.  

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
... A buck a-piece? Sold!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:26:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

..?

Confused,

Mike
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

..?

Confused,

Mike

... Never mind, I think I was drinking at the time of this post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top