Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2003 3:43:06 PM EDT
After abouta week my ffl 07 is complete, then i send in my sot= R+D on some post samples. is prncton open during the year, or something like it closer, hopefully outside as im sure i can goto armored fire, but looking for some outside shooting. I have a friend with a C&R sten(which is beat to piss) and we use to shoot up in his cabin up by hinckley, but neighbors have been complaining because hoarses do not like rapid fire.  Aren
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Bald Eagle in Hugo is open to the public including Class III stuff on Saturdays.  Where are you located?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#2]
mpls
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
is there a membership you can join. also is there full auto alowed on weekdays.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
or is that a national park?  Aren
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out these sites, (found them in the "range" thread tacked to the top.)
 I quess see which ones are closest to you and start calling.
Maybe give the DNR a call and see what you can do on state land, there are some fairly big public hunting areas SW of the cities.
I don't see how MG's would cause anymore of a problem than,... shooting regular semi-auto rifle's.  

www.webcom.com/gun_guy/rangesmn.htm

www.hsec.org/range_list.htm

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks BJ. I found out that bald eagle is an outdoor range and alows full autos including belt fed. problem is the belt fed guns are only allod on the 25 yard line.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#7]
dsspro, where the hell is Bald Eagle range located???

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#8]
in hugo, you head north on 61 till you hit 130th i believe you take a right thand you will find it. not exactly sure id have to ask again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top