Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 12:22:22 PM EDT
i was just wondering what's the best muzzle brake for the money for a ak 47 i was lokking at the bushmaster but maybe some of you might have some experince with any muzzle brake out there i'm really looking for one for the muzzle climb and recoil thanks for the feedback
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The AK74 type muzzle break is awesome for doing its job for reducing recoil and muzzle climb, there are many US made copies of the break and there quite effective.  McM
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
can someone tell me where to go to get one thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the AK brake on my Bushmaster 14.5in carbine and it works great! but....... the sideblast is HORRABLE! As many of shooting buddies have pointed out to me. So what you get is a real trade off very low recoil not that an AR had alot anyway for a side blast that will piss off the guy in the next bench at the range when you touch it off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top