Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 7:45:21 PM EDT
any of you in the bennington/ pownal area?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, Northwest part of the state. What part of NH?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
salem, on the border with mass, strait north from boston.
i was asking because we come from all over and gather in pownal a few times a year for a shoot. anyone in ear shot should hear us this memorial day weekend. tannerite and 60+ firearms, all on 129 private acres.
i'm trying to hook the owner up with joining the board, and was hopefull of others being allowed to come by and have some fun.  
you know the gig, a couple of days of blasting, grilling, bon firing, and drinking.......yeeeeehawwwww!
he's avoided the board due to dial up issues, but he's cool with new faces.
if anyone was close,  heard the fun, and wanted to swing by, i was gonna ask him for the ok.
we've had plenty of people just drop in unexpected and it was always cool.

i notice some areas  have quite a few people get together on a regular basis, but i don't see alot of that up here. i was looking to be neighborly with other arfcommers who may be like minded and in the area.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Jay Peak, northern border.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top