Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2012 7:30:07 AM EDT
anyone ever use brent s. kinkade with karnopp peterson attorneys at law in bend oregon to set up a nfa trust. i'm looking into having a trust written up by a proffesional and am looking for advise in the central oregon area. any and all help greatly appreciated. thank you.....

kyle
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Send a message to "Coctailer" here.  He's got a hookup to one drafted especially for this use IN Oregon.  Either he will sell/provide you with one or show you right where to go  The NFA branch now looks at state law in your respective state and has been finding new ways to delay/problem the forms...    .

I'd hook you up with mine but I have had to make a couple amendments over the years, so his is prolly better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
somebody has to know something in bend
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks coctailer
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
nw gun law group should be a sticky for the oregon guys. thanks again coctailer. i dealt with them today and im gathering funds to go through with there trust.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#7]
My old employer frequently used knarnopp peterson for legal issues. They didn't have any complaints.

Personally i would check with francis hansen and martin on hill street. They are pricy, but excellent, and handle things beyond the scope of knarnopp peterson.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#8]
nw gun law group is who rainer arms uses. thats a good enough answer for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top