Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2012 7:30:07 AM EDT
anyone ever use brent s. kinkade with karnopp peterson attorneys at law in bend oregon to set up a nfa trust. i'm looking into having a trust written up by a proffesional and am looking for advise in the central oregon area. any and all help greatly appreciated. thank you.....

Link Posted: 3/18/2012 9:02:54 AM EDT
Send a message to "Coctailer" here. He's got a hookup to one drafted especially for this use IN Oregon. Either he will sell/provide you with one or show you right where to go The NFA branch now looks at state law in your respective state and has been finding new ways to delay/problem the forms... .

I'd hook you up with mine but I have had to make a couple amendments over the years, so his is prolly better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 7:10:35 PM EDT
somebody has to know something in bend
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 7:52:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 6:05:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2012 6:06:33 PM EDT by coctailer]
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 8:30:28 PM EDT
thanks coctailer
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:23:01 AM EDT
nw gun law group should be a sticky for the oregon guys. thanks again coctailer. i dealt with them today and im gathering funds to go through with there trust.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:36:19 PM EDT
My old employer frequently used knarnopp peterson for legal issues. They didn't have any complaints.

Personally i would check with francis hansen and martin on hill street. They are pricy, but excellent, and handle things beyond the scope of knarnopp peterson.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 7:24:11 PM EDT
nw gun law group is who rainer arms uses. thats a good enough answer for me.
Top Top