Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 10:11:39 AM EDT
i know there is a sticky but it doesn't offer a whole lot and it might be out of date.  i know mad man is closed but who else has good surplus.  mostly looking for clothes and bags.

who do yall recommend
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Hahn's
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Did Mad Man's close recently? I was just there a couple of months ago.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahn's is the place you want to go.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
There is army-navy on rainbow and oakey behind starbucks and lee's liquor
been years since been in there but was full last time
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:00:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is army-navy on rainbow and oakey behind starbucks and lee's liquor
been years since been in there but was full last time

Was in there a few weeks ago.  There isnt much to see.  I walked in, door chimed yet the guy behind the counter didnt wake up from his nap.  Walked around for a while, still sleeping.  I went from there to Hahn's and was blown away
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Hahn's is the last of the "Old School" surplus stores in the valley. Real cool place with lot's of stuff!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks yall
i went to hans, very cool old skool stuff.

just an fyi, i have been buying some gear of amazon (vest, mag pouch, holster, sling, other bits) and you can find stuff WAAAY cheap.  my buddy got a tlr-2 light for almost a hundered less than he could find in town.

i'm all for supporting the local businessman (as i am one) but..... money is money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top