Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:56:58 PM EDT
because i think glenn beck acts like a child sometimes. Good lord gd is entertaining.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
because i think glenn beck acts like a child sometimes. Good lord gd is entertaining.

You need to warm up to GB, he's fighting the good fight and I like his tactics. Yes, he's a little much sometimes but his results speak for themselves.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
i see no need to dumb down to beck's level. Levin is on a whole different level.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i see no need to dumb down to beck's level. Levin is on a whole different level.

Levin strikes me as an academic type. Yes he's brilliant but if you haven't noticed, Beck's been putting in some real work lately that's getting results.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:08:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Fire and Brimstone preachers are just as vital to spreading the gospel as the Evangelist with PhD after his name. Each reaches  a segment that  could never hear the other.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:36:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Levin strikes me as an academic type. Yes he's brilliant but if you haven't noticed, Beck's been putting in some real work lately that's getting results.

world net daily exposed jones. Since they have a bad rap, beck got the credit. As for acorn, a couple of kids brought them down.  Levin has been taking the fight to the libs for years. Google "landmark legal foundation"

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Alex Jones/WND and good about spewing anything and everything without any factual information to make a case. They find a nut every now and then for sure, but all the other garbage discredits them.  

Beck does his homework and can sell it to the masses through his antics.

Mark Levin is top notch, but unless you are a Constitution/History Junkies like us you don't get it. Putting up the good fight is great, but he's preaching to the quire.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Fire and Brimstone preachers are just as vital to spreading the gospel as the Evangelist with PhD after his name. Each reaches  a segment that  could never hear the other.

this.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I agree, Levin is preaching to the choir. A choir with no unity, no harmony, no direction, and no leader. Build a church with a leader, a philosophy, and a core group, and the congregation charges in a stampede. We are a party in turmoil. We could use a bit of preaching if you ask me.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I think he is a little "over the top" sometimes, but his results are undeniable.
Hell, I don't care for O'Reilly much anymore, but it's all part of the constant-pressure that is being applied to the Left.

I can overlook a lot of shit as long as it is effective.

B_S
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Dan, you deserved all the greif you recieved on that one. Attacking AR15's 'chosen one' is akin to a dem saying pelosi was a lousy lay.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dan, you deserved all the greif you recieved on that one. Attacking AR15's 'chosen one' is akin to a dem saying pelosi was a lousy lay.

Pelosi was HOT back in the day

I think the reason arfcom has latched on to him so strongly, is that he speaks on their level.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Most people have never even heard of Levin, and that includes a lot of republicans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most people have never even heard of Levin, and that includes a lot of republicans.

And?  There was a time no one had ever heard of Ronald Reagan either. but  people went door to door campaigning for him. Including Levin
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?  There was a time no one had ever heard of Ronald Reagan either. but  people went door to door campaigning for him. Including Levin

You know Reagan was a well-known actor before he went into politics, right?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know Reagan was a well-known actor before he went into politics, right?

Yeah, and in 1976, people didn't connect the two.  We didn't have the media of today, lots of people certainly didn't automatcially associate the actor and the politician.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top