Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 2:49:02 PM EDT
yammer and bb,

which day did you guys say?  sunday or saturday.  i can go either day.  let me know.

thanks,

septic tank

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
itll be saturday at 10AM.  

Brett
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Any chance of moving it to Sunday?  I have a friend to called to crow hunt and is driving in from Minnesota on Saturday.  I see him about 3 or 4 times a year.  I have left a message to see what his plans are as far as family and such.  Saturday may still be okay, but Sunday would be gold.

I know, I know, I am the one who pushed for this.  I open my mouth about being flexible and see what happens.  BB, does Tony have any wiggle room in his schedule?

I am not saying I won't be there Saturday at 10.

Quoted:
itll be saturday at 10AM.  

Brett

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
i can attend either day.  if we move it to sunday, i'll need to leave in time to make it home 1 hour previous to the super bowl.  got some money riding on this one...  if the Gods favor me i'll be placing another rifle order...    if they don't...  

let us know.

septic tank

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
i am fine for either day as well.  i will get in touch with tommy (not tony) and see, but it wont be until thursday when he knows his schedule for sunday.

Brett
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I told you I was bad with names.  If you don't tell him I screwed it up I won't say a word either.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
i wont say a word......to anyone else who is reading in on this post, feel free to come on out.  a few weeks ago when we made our first trip to the range in the new year, we were pretty much alone.  makes it kind of nice to not scare some of the hillbillies in the area(sorry colt gunner, but you know what i am talking about).  

Brett
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
BB, let me know as soon as Tommy figures out that schedule.  Sunday would really do wonders for me, although I will make Saturday if you all aren't inclined to change.

Septic, don't worry, if we switch days you will be home long before the SB starts at 7.  Last time I was home by 3, and shot plenty.  Good luck with the rifle gods.

Booger, I got a chuckle out of your "shooting at bays" post.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top