Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/22/2008 4:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 4:46:19 PM EDT by enforcer5369]
well i needed to wash my truck since i took it to the beach, i knew we will get rain this weekend but it needed to be washed to get the salt off. i'm just glad i didn't take the time to to wax and detail the exterior. i just saw some black clouds roll in and checked weather.com, and i'll be damned if the only thing on the radar is over seguin, son of a beach.

so you are welcome for the rain seguin area. i control the rain, by washing my truck!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:10:34 PM EDT
heh-heh!

make book on it!

take some bets,

then commence the wash!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:18:39 PM EDT
Same here but I was actually glad it rained after I waxed. It rains very frequently in Galena Park, a lot more than at the house. I wanted to get a good coat on for all of the pollutants in the area. I switch from Meguiars NXT Liquid Wax to NXT 2.0 Paste in the can. Holy crap does that thing bead up like no tomorrow. There was literally a 2" pool on a dip in the hood and it stood 1/2" high from the head wind. I keep it inside too, the liquid was absorbing water from the air and ruining $15 wax. Only con is its hard as balls to remove after applying. Clay bar or not. I believe it also makes the paint look deeper and glossier.
Top Top