Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:35:17 PM EDT
hope this works
www.shooterlane.myphotoalbum.com
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You FAIL at teh intarweb!!!

As annoying as it is to go hack through tons of pics on some web page.
Direct link the things here!!!!
Dang.... Lame pic host!!! Photobucket or Flickr would be better For future reference...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
fail is just being polite............i'm really bad at this computer stuff. how smart can i be, i have to load my own ammo
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You FAIL at teh intarweb!!!

As annoying as it is to go hack through tons of pics on some web page.
Direct link the things here!!!!
Dang.... Lame pic host!!! Photobucket or Flickr would be better For future reference...
images.myphotoalbum.com/s/sh/sho/shoo/shoot/shooterlane/albums/album01/relay4life_018.sized.jpg

Hey now, I turned him on to myphotoalbum.com!  I hate Flikr and Photobucket.  I see FAR too many posts of broken images due to overuse of bandwidth from those guys.  I prefer the myphotoalbum sight because you can just hotlink to your album and let people thumb through it at their liesure.  

Now if I'm going to post images directly to a thread (no more than 4 of 5, because you have to do them one at a time) I use tinypic.com.  Simple and they seem to stay hot forever.

Nice photos Shooter, I wish I coulda' been there.  I'll be at the next one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top