Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:05:59 PM EDT
I've been looking around for this, checked out sports Authority and Discks sports. I can't find one, any idea where? I just want to see how's this built before i get one.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
i only know of ordering from the site @ www.pelican.com

ive only seen them in person when other people had them, rarely spotted at sporting goods stores (actually never)

i know you want to see it and all, but take my word, i've yet to see a tougher case
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
when and where is the Valley Forge gun show, BTW is there any NJ law covering a discreet firearms cases? I like the idea in Once Upon a Time in Mexico movie.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Try this for the gun show - http://www.valleyforgegunshow.com/.
There is also a good show at the PA Expo Center in Allentown.  Not to be confused with the Forks of the Delaware show.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
The Browning travel vaults are actually made for them by Pelican.

You can see various Pelican cases at most photography stores, like B&H Photo in Manhattan, or some times at boat stores like West Marine. But Photo is better.

Ray's in Union had some Browning cases the last time I was there, but I'd call first.

My opinion: nothing made by any other manufacturer comes close to the durability. They're also a lot more puncture resistant than an aluminum case like a halliburton.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]
B&H Photo and Adormama are both camera stores in NYC that stock the 1700 and 1750 cases at decent prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top