Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2010 1:49:27 AM EDT
I have to move again.
but I will try to stay in Arkansas
I will need to sell my house on 35 acres in the Hardy area so I can move west to the springdale area
I was trying to find some one to trade houses with but had no luck.
so thats my little cry done
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Job change?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Job change?

not so much change but loss. cant afford to keep the place I have and every job I get offered is on the west side or in california
I have been unable to find permanent work for over a year and my wife joined the ranks of the unemployed last week.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Ouch. That list if unemployed people seems to be getting longer despite claims of things improving.  Hope things get better for y'all man.

Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Sad to hear, but if you end up in this corner of the state, you'll be welcome here, and among friends.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish the best for your situation. Keep your chin up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish I could trade with you, but Hardy is too far away from our jobs in Springdale.

If you're looking for a house in Springdale (just north of Lake Fayetteville), let me know.  Ours is for sale (by owner).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top