Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 10:16:44 AM EDT
Folks,
Sorry but I've read and searched what I think is pretty thoroughly, I cannot find where (or what) FOP is, how to get there, etc. When I clicked on the Gulf States Forum link to ranges, it took me to...the Gulf States Forum. I'm in the Atlanta area, and all I've been able to learn is it's in Alabama. I probably can't go (too far, no ride, and a rifle in need of a block and wrench to be shootable), but this has been eating me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:29:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Fraternal Order of Police range, in the Birmingham, AL area (isn't it actually in Trussville, off of US 11?).

That should help until a local sees your post.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I-20 thru B'ham. Look for directions at foprangeinc.com
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.foprangeinc.com/

beat me to it
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#5]
AH! Got it. Thanks, that was bugging me. Ya'll have fun--mine isn't ready to shoot just yet. Where ya'll spending the whole weekend down there? I heard there was no food and a bunch of Cadets from Marion, but had not gleaned much else from the posts.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet! That's the FOP range I shoot at (Pleasant Grove) I usually go out about once a month.  I am fairly a newbie to all this stuff.  I will post next time I go out and maybe one of you can come out and give me some advice.  I will be heading out to the Gun Show at the BJCC around 9 in the morning so no shooting tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sweet! That's the FOP range I shoot at (Pleasant Grove) I usually go out about once a month.  I am fairly a newbie to all this stuff.  I will post next time I go out and maybe one of you can come out and give me some advice.  I will be heading out to the Gun Show at the BJCC around 9 in the morning so no shooting tomorrow.  

Dude!!  Get your priorities straight
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#8]
True that Beetle,  
  After I was dissapointed with the gun show, I did get the range around 3:30...Your post reminded me what I bought these guns for---LOL  Thanks    I need to hook up with some of you at the range sometime.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Crap--Sorry about that..I just decided to shoot up front due to there was only one other member shooting on public.  I should have went back there to check.   Well, maybe next weekend I can get the timing right!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top