Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 3:47:14 AM EDT
the 6th paragraph down. He worked for Corzine.
http://daggettforgovernor.com/wordpress/about/

i think this should be sent out to all of your NJ contacts. People should know who this scammer is. He has been propped up to help get the independent votes away from Christie.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I figured as much with all his new taxes talk. I sure hope Christie pulls this off.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]

The plan seems to be getting the independent votes away from Christie in hopes of a close race where it will come down to absentee ballots. We all know how easy it is to steal an election with absentee ballots, see Al Franken.

Why wouldn’t he drop out with a projected 8% of the vote. He is waiting for another political appointment by Corzine. Has the Corzine administration done anything for NJ. Daggett has the same principals and is is proven by his appointment by the current administration.

A vote for Daggett is a vote for Corzine.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
As usual in Coruppto-Stan (NJ)...the fix is in.

I'm gonna hate myself for pulling the lever for Christie tomorrow morning, but what fucking choice do I have?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#4]
you know i hate it too but we have to. there is a lot of land use issues at stake here. the dems will let the left environmental movement call the shots. protecting animals will be a back door to more regulations. at least the republicans like to use the land.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Heard a report on the radio this morning (on Glenn Beck's show) that absentee ballot applications have skyrocketed in the city of Camden (ACORN territory)
What a surprise!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#6]
i know that listening to the news reports tomorrow will lead to skyrocketing blood pressure and after i vote first thing tomorrow morning i hope to ignore things until it's all over.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I, too, will hold my nose and vote for Christie. This will be my last gubernatorial election in this shit pit as I will be retired and gone before the next one. If it wasn't for this fact, I'd vote for the Libertarian, Ken Kaplan, just to piss in the face of the NJ GOP for fielding a douche bag anti like Christie.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i know that listening to the news reports tomorrow will lead to skyrocketing blood pressure and after i vote first thing tomorrow morning i hope to ignore things until it's all over.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/Royal_Lion07/Obama_Acorn.jpg

Oh Hell,that photo is classic.I almost shot my dinner through my nose.

Dagget= Divisive POS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top