Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 1:26:55 PM EDT
what's the story?  just heard a blurb, like 9 dead, including shooter?

dont see a Nebraska Hometown Forum  (I could be blind)

ETA: news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071205/ap_on_re_us/mall_shooting
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
That's what I heard on the radio.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
i'll pray for the families

as for the gunman... great timing you asshole. "time to take away teh guns!!111!!!1"
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#4]
This a-hole should have shot himself first.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
This shit pisses me off.
Some pimply faced drugged up loser mentally ill mama's boy puke is having a bad day and decides to go out with a bang. What a shit. So he steals a SKS rifle from a relative and goes off at a mall. What a fucked up asshole that fucker was.
One thing about todays fuckin kids I see is that they are so fucking selfish and spoiled. They have to have their xbox, wii, or ps3 otherwise they have shit fits. Everything that is vain is important to them. They have to have their own TV's; they have to have a certain brand of tennis shoes; they have to have a certain mp3 player, they have to have this or that. They're alway fuckin cussin in public and they don't give a shit about anything but themselves.

I didn't have any of that crap. I had to work for it. I did my time mowing lawns( jobs now stolen by illegal aliens), fast food, newspaper deliveries, warehouse stocking, mechanics helper, mailroom, and so on... from the age of 13 to 19. I had to rebuild the engine in my first car before I could drive it.

That fuckin pissant decided to wig out after losing a job at McDonalds?!?!
What a fuckin pussy. He could have joined the army if he wanted to kill some fuckers... but he was probably too much of a pussy to be able to make it through boot.

It's too bad there wasn't a CCW holder around to pop a few in his skull before he took out so many people.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top