Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 1:01:49 PM EDT
can I ship 30 round LEO marked m16 mags to Cleveland. Mags have a date of 04/04. I read that I can not ,but buyer is saying I can.

Anyone have anything in writing eather way

I got my info www.ammoclip.com/

Thanks USAGOLD
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You're the seller.  It's the buyer's responsibility to comply with whatever laws apply where he is, not yours.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm no expert on the local laws in Cleveland. I can tell you that lots of people have mailing addresses in large cities, but are not REALLY covered under these crazy bans. just because your mailing address says Col's, Cinci, Cev ect, does not mean that that citys laws are applicable in your area. Let the customer worry about it. The restrictions for Columbus on that website are not reflected in the local laws.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
hey Gold.
I've lived in Cleveland all my life. I'm now in North Royalton, one of Ctown's finest suburbs!
Local law says anything under 32 rds is Kool Beans. I got 30 rounders out the wazoo man.
As always you as the seller are covered though. But anyway...don't sweat it....Let the guy rock out with the 30 rounder.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hey Gold.
I've lived in Cleveland all my life. I'm now in North Royalton, one of Ctown's finest suburbs!
Local law says anything under 32 rds is Kool Beans. I got 30 rounders out the wazoo man.
As always you as the seller are covered though. But anyway...don't sweat it....Let the guy rock out with the 30 rounder.

Hey, neighbor....I'm in Royalton too, and have no problems getting 30 rounders.........
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeahhhhhh  no problem with the thirties, but a few years ago I was sittin on maybe 5 40 rd'ers for the AK  and a drum. Also had sum 40's for the AR. I knew nothing about the local restrictions of 32 rounds or more, till Frank at the gun shop smacked me on the back of the head, and told me to get rid of em. Ended up trading all of them for 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks guys
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top