Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 11:25:21 AM EDT
my best friend (ex marine) lives in sacramento and asked me about getting a pistol. i could use some help in finding a good shop for him to check out or if anyone has a 9mm in good shape for sale in sacramento. this would be his first gun and he was looking at the ruger p89 and s&w sigma in the $250-300 rangein the local news paper. thank you for the help.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few here in town and check them in this order

1. Cordova Shooting Center (Rancho Cordova)
2. Badger John's Huntin Stuff (Sac)
3. Old Sacramento Armory  (Sac)
4. River City Gun Exchange (Sac)
5. The Gun Room (Elk Grove)
6. Wild Sports (Orangevale)

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I have seen in the area is that there are a lot of Gun Shops that prices are out of control. I went into a one gun shop and they wanted $1025 for S&W 500 and Wild Sports has it for $799. I would say give Wild Sports a try.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There are a few here in town and check them in this order

1. Cordova Shooting Center (Rancho Cordova)
2. Badger John's Huntin Stuff (Sac)
3. Old Sacramento Armory  (Sac)
4. River City Gun Exchange (Sac)
5. The Gun Room (Elk Grove)
6. Wild Sports (Orangevale)

dont forget guns and stuff on watt avenue
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top