Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 2:31:42 PM EDT
Ive been reading posts on this site for years and finnaly registered, so i am new to the site, but definately not new to ar's!, ill post some pics of my gear as soon as i get a camera.  I look forward to talking with you guys!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can, get to the ARFCOM shoot!

And BTW..... Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Then we can perform mandatory safety checks on your rifles

Welcome to the boards!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#3]
cant make it this time, have to work, hopefully i can make the next one.  I've never been to the range in princeton, its a ways away from me, but i saw the pics from the last shoot, it looks like a great time!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:25:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ive been reading posts on this site for years and finnaly registered, so i am new to the site, but definately not new to ar's!, ill post some pics of my gear as soon as i get a camera.  I look forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome to the board, have fun here and ask a ton of questions.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you can, get to the ARFCOM shoot!

And BTW..... Welcome!

+1

Welcome!  If you can, make a point of coming out to a shoot and indroducing yourself. We have a great local group of arfcommers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#7]
welcome!

(where's the goat?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top