Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 12:30:47 PM EDT
Any good gun or knife shops ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop in at the Cop Toy Shop inside Siegel's Uniforms.  They're downtown at 4th and Locust.  The guy that runs the gun shop is leaving for another job and they're having a sale on all their 870, AR, and Glock magazines and accessories.   They also have great prices on Aimpoints and EOTechs.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Strictly shooting, it is off the loyd expressway. Gotta lotta toys there, class 3 and all
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll second Siegel's Uniforms.  I posted a couple of weeks ago that they had AR mags for $20 and you got one free if you bought twelve.  Now, they're 10% off that and he's still giving one away if you buy twelve.  He doesn't have any guns left to look at but he still has a lot of optics and accessories.   They were probably the best tactical shop around.  I hear the guy that ran the shop is going to work for Sig-Sauer or something like that.

The pawn shop next door to Siegel's, Goldman's Pawn Shop< sometimes has some neat guns.  They have a LOT of inventory but they only put part of it out at a time.  If you're interested in something special, be sure to ask if they have it.  Most of their stock though is older "non-assault" stuff.

Strictly Shooting has an indoor range and a real decent supply of guns.

Rajo's is a rip-off but they have a decent inventory.

Red Ghost is a small shop but they also have a decent supply of guns.

For a great inventory to look at, you need to head about 45 minutes southeast of Evansville to Whittaker's.  Hundreds, if not thousands, of guns but even they're about out of "Black" guns.

I hope this helps
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:39:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Definitely go to Whittakers if you have a half day to spend.

www.whittakerguns.com
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, where did you go and what did you think?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:15:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Made it to Siegels, nice place - great prices!  Wish I'd had more cash with me that day.
Top Top