Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 4:07:58 PM EDT
naturally this is all fiction cause otherwise i would be confesing to something i didn't do

Let me just start by saying i know i'm staunch white trash and i'm poor .....but that don't excuse rude behavior......

anyway ..........

I deleted what hapend but i came real close to going to jail and having to pay a big fine......
I hate friging rude people

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You can fill me in tomorrow
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I will... i almost put the beat down on a f'n dim wit
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did he pull you over for?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did he pull you over for?

Wasn't a cop......
Some dipshit in a brand new jeep wearing the most prestine designer camo outfit I have ever seen
he was giving me that look like I was some poor scumbag..... pissed me off......

I don't give a rat's ass what people think i just don't like people giving me fucking shitty looks or runing their mouth .....unless they know me
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#5]
HaHa!, well I know it wasn't me, I don't own any camo, I go aunatural.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: I don't give a rat's ass...

Can we leave my ass out of this??
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#7]
stupid jeep driven camo wearin som bitches
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel the same way some times . people look down on me for driving older cars and trucks. most don't see my nice house and guns and cash.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have anything thats nice, even my kids are meaner than hell, but at least I can brag about them.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wasn't a cop......
Some dipshit in a brand new jeep wearing the most prestine designer camo outfit I have ever seen
he was giving me that look like I was some poor scumbag..... pissed me off......

I don't give a rat's ass what people think i just don't like people giving me fucking shitty looks or runing their mouth .....unless they know me

hey acman, maybe he just thought you were some long haired tatoo'd hippy freak..that hates taurus and and queers wearing gucci camo driving new jeeps.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#11]
When you're 6'5" tall, have my incredible good looks. superior intelligence, and sincere modesty, you would see it's very difficult to keep from looking down on someone.
ACman, maybe the guy wasn't loooking down on you - maybe he wanted to have your baby!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
- maybe he wanted to have your baby!

hey if they had a baby would it be a brown trout or a bass-turd?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:28:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I saved the story into a word document after i cut it out of my original post.........
one of these days I plan on publishing a book "white trash adventures".......
I cant make up my mind how crazy it makes me LOOK   .....when i try to read it with objectivity......

I think lots of things that aren't real nice hell everyone does but that don't mean I'm rude without provication

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted: I don't give a rat's ass...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we leave my ass out of this??

sorry bro but I was saying that before i even knew what arfcom was let alone who you were.....
besides i like that little ass of yours and dont mind sharing

I feel the same way some times . people look down on me for driving older cars and trucks. most don't see my nice house and guns and cash.

fixed it for my situation

What was really funny is I forgett how fast a 250lb white trash gorilla can actually move when he wants to........ and i could tell by the look on Dim wit's face he was suprised at how fast the gap got closed
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:05:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Rudness abounds in todays society. Civility is a lost art.
"Can't abide rudness in a man, won't tolerate it."
Woodrow Call
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:36:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What was really funny is I forgett how fast a 250lb white trash gorilla can actually move when he wants to........ and i could tell by the look on Dim wit's face he was suprised at how fast the gap got closed

Does that mean you bent over in front of him?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:52:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does that mean you bent over in front of him?

Yeah, who bent over you or Dan...errr...the dimwit?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Rat, be careful! You know ACman has a thing for you!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Rat, be careful! You know ACman has a thing for you!

Yeah I know he has some velcro gloves.....and some sort of costume he's been pming me tryin to get me to come down.....southern okies from TX....sheesh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top