Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 9:57:57 AM EDT
anybody wanna come shoot with us this saturday the 14th. get there about noon, shoot practice till 2, then shoot a 100 yard reduced match....hope some can come. be great to meet you! ask for the preacher.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Where will it be held? and what is involved with a 100 yd reduced match?

Trogdor
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Slasher, you part of the MCGC? I came out there every monday afternoon for the 4-H shooting club
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not a part of this club, but i know the guys there and shoot with them when i can....the range is north of b'ham off of majestic road.a 100 yard reduced match consists of 50 rounds for record.10 standing in 10 minutes.....10 standing to sitting in 60 seconds........10 standing to prone in 70 seconds.........20 prone in 20 minutes.....u get 2 sighters before each course of fire.a lot of marksman shoot at this match so come shoot!..come ask for the preacher.that will be me, i am a master class shooter..i'll help u!
...bring a rifle and ammo (ar15 if u have one)m1a,garand!...if u don't have a rifle, let me know u are coming and i will loan u an m1 garand and ammo.$15 dollar match fee for the shoot......slash out!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top