Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:42:32 AM EDT
did you get your lula taken care of.....?   and i think you left your beta c mag at the range, tammerschooner has it....lol

brett
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah, no shit...

i was thinking i saw him with it last...  

didn't buy the lula...  weird...  i can't believe i've over 30,000 rounds of .223 downrange in my stint with ar-15 variants and loaded EVERY with my haggered and worn right thumb...

nuts...

i have an order i'm placing assuming the super bowl treats me well...  i'll include it - quite a tool...

-septic tank

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Septic- On the way to work today I heard about the game last night.  I am guessing the rifle gods didn't come through for you.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, funny thing about betting on the long shot...

i guess that'll shoot my "fun" budget in the rear for a while...  i still have my "in process" funds for the stuff i haven't got finished currently, but...

after that interception near the end zone i turned the tv off and kissed that sweaty wod of money goodbye...  i knew it was over.

oh well, i guess i'll cry about it over drinks...

thanks for the love...

septic tank

Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top