Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:04:49 PM EDT
Only non-series weapons must be banned via a court purusant to CPC 12276.5.

Harrott V County of Kings held that the DOJ may publish and promogulate AR/AK 'series' stampings directly into the California Code of Regulations.

Presumeably with a notification window (I would estimate 2-8 weeks speaking from historical perspective.) and MOST CERTINLY with a 90-day grace period for registration of your new AW.

PS: you're a very bad man!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
What exactly do you mean by notification window?  Do you think we would we be able to still import these during the window?

Lastly, I know from Calguns you know a lot about the subject.  Why do you think the DOJ isn't immediately putting these on the list since it's so easy? I'm not getting mine shipped until next week so it kind of concerns me that it is so easy to do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top