Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 2:24:43 PM EDT
having a little trouble finding exactly what the rules are w/ regard to firearms in vehicles (where, how, etc...)

thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really a problem in NV. Rifles cannot be loaded, but pistols can. I'm speaking about the NRS, now Clark county may some more stringent reg's. If I'm mistaken the verbal beatings will along shortly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not really a problem in NV. Rifles cannot be loaded, but pistols can. I'm speaking about the NRS, now Clark county may some more stringent reg's. If I'm mistaken the verbal beatings will along shortly.

Basically as quoted above buy not in North Las Vegas or Boulder City without a CCW
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Shotguns are with the rifle definition.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You can carry a pistol loaded, unloaded, hidden or in the open in your car in Nevada.......Rock vegas naturally has its own lame laws. Rifles I think are the same in the rest of the state.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]
What's up with the kalifornication of Clark County damnit!!

It really sucks...

At least it's still legal to CCW and we can own AR's though... for now...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Move to the North.....the south is just a suburb of LA
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No, no...  stay down there - there's just no more room up here!  LOL  Just kidding - all arfcommers are welcome - just don't tell yer neighbors where yer going or how much nicer than Vegas it is!  hehehe
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:48:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, no...  stay down there - there's just no more room up here!  LOL  Just kidding - all arfcommers are welcome - just don't tell yer neighbors where yer going or how much nicer than Vegas it is!  hehehe

I just hope the influence from California doesn't lead to more Gun Laws and/or  termination of CCW Permits !!  That would suck.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just hope the influence from California doesn't lead to more Gun Laws and/or  termination of CCW Permits !!  That would suck.  

This states population has quickly changed in the last 20 years that I've noticed more so with the damn housing markets peak,Fockkers are building eveywhere they can stick it in and so brings in  a New and not Improved generation of Nevadans,,,,whats the Line? " It's a Changing World For You Man" and I don't see it as a good one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top