Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 6:33:55 AM EDT
WEll looks like my FFl that i have used since he opened is closing down, so i am without a ffl. does anybody have any sugestions? i just cant get used to powder horn and target masters, i dont seem to click with Grafs new store but i guess i will give them a try. i dont need a transfer ffl. i get all my fireams from the same delaer. i do a pretty could amount of bussness i try to by 1 firearm a month. granted i havent got anything since jan of this year since i cant seem to find anytihng i want. so i need some leads please. thanks Ronald
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Osage Thrift Shop in Sedalia does right by me.  Their pricing is competitive, have a fair numberr of firearms in stock. Usually a couple of bushmasters on stock as well.  Good pricing on reloading supplies as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a transfer done by Xcaliber in Columbia once. I see them at the shows in KC every once in a while.  They are good people,  He runs it out of his barn, But always seems to have a good stock of "evil" rifles,  AK's, ammo, and some C&R stuff.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Missouri Gun & Pawn in Jeff City...

Bill is the owner, and very nice guy...
He only charges $20.00 for transfers, I believe...

I've never used him, but he comes "highly" recommended by Vermont Project Director...

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#4]
BaNo, who are these Xcaliber people and where are they?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Lemme see if I can scrounge up the info.

Can't find it, I'll look at home tonight.
Unless anyone else here knows.
I think it's in Hallsville and not Columbia proper.

Xcaliber
Guys name is Mike Tate
Phone number is 573-696-0408
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#6]

MO BLVD Pawn and Gun charges $10 for transfers, and he'll provide the stamp and envelope.

Bill is a great guy, he did a transfer for free for me one time.  I guess, I'm a repeat transferer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top