Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/29/2003 6:33:55 AM EDT
WEll looks like my FFl that i have used since he opened is closing down, so i am without a ffl. does anybody have any sugestions? i just cant get used to powder horn and target masters, i dont seem to click with Grafs new store but i guess i will give them a try. i dont need a transfer ffl. i get all my fireams from the same delaer. i do a pretty could amount of bussness i try to by 1 firearm a month. granted i havent got anything since jan of this year since i cant seem to find anytihng i want. so i need some leads please. thanks Ronald
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:40:56 AM EDT
Osage Thrift Shop in Sedalia does right by me. Their pricing is competitive, have a fair numberr of firearms in stock. Usually a couple of bushmasters on stock as well. Good pricing on reloading supplies as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:07:31 AM EDT
I had a transfer done by Xcaliber in Columbia once. I see them at the shows in KC every once in a while. They are good people, He runs it out of his barn, But always seems to have a good stock of "evil" rifles, AK's, ammo, and some C&R stuff.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:43:10 AM EDT
Missouri Gun & Pawn in Jeff City...

Bill is the owner, and very nice guy...
He only charges $20.00 for transfers, I believe...

I've never used him, but he comes "highly" recommended by Vermont Project Director...

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:07:04 AM EDT
BaNo, who are these Xcaliber people and where are they?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:57:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/29/2003 10:04:26 PM EDT by BaNo]
Lemme see if I can scrounge up the info.

Can't find it, I'll look at home tonight.
Unless anyone else here knows.
I think it's in Hallsville and not Columbia proper.

Xcaliber
Guys name is Mike Tate
Phone number is 573-696-0408
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:42:11 AM EDT

MO BLVD Pawn and Gun charges $10 for transfers, and he'll provide the stamp and envelope.

Bill is a great guy, he did a transfer for free for me one time. I guess, I'm a repeat transferer.
Top Top