Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 3:56:33 PM EDT
I'm planning on buying an AR soon and I'm looking local and online.  Any recommendations of local shops with reasonable prices and good support?  I live near DFW Gun Range and have been pretty impressed with their service so far.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm planning on buying an AR soon and I'm looking local and online.  Any recommendations of local shops with reasonable prices and good support?  I live near DFW Gun Range and have been pretty impressed with their service so far.

The Market Hall gun show is weekend after next.  Normally the gun shows are the best price for ARs, but it's best to go there with one of the more experienced Arfcom crew....we know who the better dealers are.

The local storefronts, even if they attend the shows, charge at least 10% more to cover overhead of the retail spot.

You might also want to consider building your own.

mm
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I am the Training Director of the DFW Gun Range.  We carry AR's and parts/accessories.  One of our guys, Toby, is quite the AR guru.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top