Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 3:55:55 PM EDT
heres some hunting pictures i thought you guys might like.

day one
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5193/000061323zv.jpg
day two
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3094/00006240gm.jpg
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Were those taken in No. NV, or in Canada?

Either way, looks like a good harvest.....
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
between the two! oregon
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool.

When are we gonna' get together to do some varmint huntin' HBS?

I know the rascals run thick up in Northern Nevada (Freedom Country)......

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
anytime you want i have lots of free time.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Beckett, now that I have a actual real job with consistent days off (yeah, imagine that!?), I'd love to go kill some geese with you.

I hate the fucking things, oh God how I detest them. Get in touch, homeboy.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
anytime you want i have lots of free time.

When I have the time I'll IM you and you can help me plan my trip up North (The Land of the Free) and hopefully I'll get to spend some time with you and gunmonkey....

Thanks....

PS: I still think you are insane
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
ya when ever anyone comes my way and wants to go kill shit let me know im always ready to go do some blasting.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Cool.

Road Trip? Lets go Joe, Im on leave until 7 January. I wanna blow some critters up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool.

Road Trip? Lets go Joe, Im on leave until 7 January. I wanna blow some critters up.

Dude just bring a gun with you to work at Creech.  Plenty of big ass coyotes in that area.  They feast on MRE's.  Trust me they get big.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool.

Damn Dan!

I will be out of town from next week until 08January.....

That sucks. When is your next block leave? V wants to do some varmintin' too. Even if we don't do an "Up North" trip the first time out, we can still do some critter cappin' down here in CC.

Whuddya' think?

PS: Contact Variable (V) and maybe you and him can do some critterin' during your leave. I know he's been chompin' at the bit for awhile....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool.

Damn Dan!

That sucks. When is your next block leave? V wants to do some varmintin' too. Even if we don't do an "Up North" trip the first time out, we can still do some critter cappin' down here in CC.

Whuddya' think?

PS: Contact Variable (V) and maybe you and him can do some critterin' during your leave. I know he's been chompin' at the bit for awhile....

I already asked V to go with us this weekend but he can't.  Myself and another guy are going on friday.  Shoot me a PM MQ-1 if you are interested.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Damn Dan!

Whuddya' think?

I am taking leave from 27 Jan to 4 Feb but I'm heading back to NC to visit the family. I can take leave pretty much any time I need it, I have plenty saved up.

Animus, IM SENT.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#13]
lets go killin!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn Dan!

Whuddya' think?

I am taking leave from 27 Jan to 4 Feb but I'm heading back to NC to visit the family. I can take leave pretty much any time I need it, I have plenty saved up.

Animus, IM SENT.

I'm game for an Up North trip (to visit the Insane One) sometime after the first week of January.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn Dan!

Whuddya' think?

Animus, IM SENT.

I'm game for an Up North trip (to visit the Insane One) sometime after the first week of January.....

Hell, dude you don't NEED to go that far.  I think I foud a good spot closer if you are short on weekends.  I will try and work something out with V(gina) if he ever comes over to visit my shop 30 feet away from his. I will find out tomorrow if Mondays result were just a fluke.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#16]
once you go north youll never go south again.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#17]
True but you have to a lot further north than that. Here is another form of bird hunting we did the end of Oct. up in western N.Dak.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#18]
shooting pheasant is funner than fuck only way funner to kill them as with your truck. my uncle lives in ashley and we always go smoke those dumb basterds. that hunt you had looks very awsome though,
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#19]
That's a nice pile of cocks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
That's a nice pile of cocks.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#21]
seen alot have you?only some one from vegas would make that call.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#22]
No I'm from Ca remember.  Pheasants are nonexistant there anymore.  Seeing cocks is different than eating dingdongs
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#24]
wow this thread has really taken a horrible turn......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top