Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 2:00:28 PM EDT
is Grand River ODNR open tomorrow?  anyone going there this weekend?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they're open but....I'm on mids so I'll be too tired to go sat. Sun me, C-Sly and a gang are going to Carrlton HD for a party/swap meet. How about the following weekend??????
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
working in Detroit next saturday, but should be free friday.  sunday could work too, but don't know if my buddy wants me to go to the Berea show then.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
going to Grand River tomorrow, anyone else?
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I believe they're open but....I'm on mids so I'll be too tired to go sat. Sun me, C-Sly and a gang are going to Carrlton HD for a party/swap meet. How about the following weekend??????

Whats the plan Brother Bill? I should be able to go that weekend. Bring any scoped rifles you need sighted in
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#5]
No, not today. Me and Kevf7 are going to the Berea Funshow.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#6]
If you guys are going to Grand River next weekend, I'd be up for it.

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to GR this morning and stayed for a couple of hours.  Nice day weather-wise.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Was out there from about 3:00 to 4:30 on Sunday, sighting in some rifles.  Apparently the heavy rains took down much of the berms on all the ranges - they managed to get the dirt back up and it looks none the worse for wear now.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top