Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2003 6:48:45 AM EDT
...Birmingham at the end of November(28-29)?  I am planning on going and didn't know if anyone else was planning on going also?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it an AGCA show or Great Southern Gun & Knife?

Great Southern Gun & Knife  (never mind - I already had it on my calendar.  D'oh!)

It being a holiday weekend, i.e. everybody coming to see the baby, I probably won't get away to make it up there...
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on being there Saturday, unless something comes up. The wife is working that weekend and I "may" have the time to go. I also may be working on filming a segment for the TV show that weekend, I will know next week.

Tony G
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
do you think there will be anyone there selling AK receivers?  I would like to find one or two.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...Birmingham at the end of November(28-29)?  I am planning on going and didn't know if anyone else was planning on going also?

The show is the 29th and 30th of November....see you there...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Leave it to me to put the wrong date for the show, lol.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#6]
i plan on making it saturday morning.

mike
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:57:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I will be there on Saturday morning, waiting in line as always. I plan on bringing a friend and his wife along too, good people and both are shooters. I will be wearing my Knob Creek jacket as I understand it is to be cold. Maybe I will see some of y'all there.

Tony G
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#8]
hopefully I'll get to see some of you all there.  I will probably have a green backpack or a black and red duffle bag to carry around my trading materials (or things for sale) or things I buy.  If anyone wants to meet up I can send my cell number in an IM to you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#9]
me and lostwildcat will be there in the morning. im your cell number and we can hookup.

mike
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#10]
beer_slayer,
I sent you an IM with my cell number.  It will be good to see you all again (I know I don't show up at fop as much as I should, lol).  Is Mona going to the show too?  I have to get that apple butter jar back to her (I really enjoyed the apple butter).  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top